- Very Good
- 128 guest reviews
"Really lovely pub and hotel. one of the best wetherspoons we have been in (we have been in quite a few) will be back . Thank you ...."
"Unfortunately the bedroom had water pouring in to it from a leak in the roof and, as their were no empty rooms, we had no choice but to keep..."
"Unbelievable value at only £39 for a double in the centre of town...."
"Excellent stay, my children were very happy and so were me and my husband. Great size room...."
"Following a long day at longleat with my daughter we retired to hotel which was pleasantly nice. I was a bit apprehensive to have my 7 year..."
About the hotel
The Bath Arms is located in the centre of Warminster town and is one of the town’s three surviving grade II listed 18th-century inns and was refurbished in April 2014 by JD Wetherspoon. There are 10 bedrooms, comprising convertible twins/doubles and family rooms, as well as a fully accessible room for guests with disabilities. All rooms have en suite shower and bath facilities, plasma TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, hair dryer and free Wi-Fi.
With photos, local history and commissioned artwork running throughout the pub and hotel areas, guests can take a step back in time to the town’s Anglo Saxon roots. The pub has an enclosed beer garden at the rear and ample space inside for diners and drinkers alike. Should you not find the room type you are looking for please give us a call as we may be able to accommodate your needs.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect nights stay.
Really lovely pub and hotel.
one of the best wetherspoons we have been in (we have been in quite a few) will be back . Thank you .
Waterfall in the bedroom
Unfortunately the bedroom had water pouring in to it from a leak in the roof and, as their were no empty rooms, we had no choice but to keep the room.
Everything else was fine - hopefully the leak has now been fixed and the carpet dried. We were given free breakfast the next day but I feel we should have been given for a large discount for the room