- 88 guest reviews
"We stayed with this comany last year and found our stay very comfortable, however this time although I booked with the exact same hotel and..."
"My partner and I were greeted in a very friendly way, our room was clean and airy. The only issue we had was that there was no soap in the e..."
"+. Location Friendly staff Bonus free curry buffet Hearty breakfasts - Room would have benefitted from curtains Soap would have saved me a w..."
"This was a last minute decision to start our break a day early and I found this place after a quick look on the web. I must admit the price..."
About the hotel
Winelodge 107 Bar & Canteen is modern stylish accommodation situated 100mtrs away from the main Winelodge Hotel building. Its location is just a few yards from the Norfolk Broads and Yacht Marina and boasts it's own stylish Restaurant & Bar with great food & real ale offerings. Our wine list is full and varied with wines from around the globe plus a selection of fantastic champagne and sparkling wines.
Wi-Fi Internet is available throughout our accommodation for those who need to keep in touch. Room Rate includes Breakfast Parking for 50 cars is located at the Main Hotel 100mtrs away.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/04/2013 to 06/04/2022 - Check-in at 107 Bar and Canteen, 107 Bridge Road, NR32 3LN. Car Park located 100mtrs from Hotel . Rooms accessed via External Staircase to the rear of the Restaurant until July 2015. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
52% would recommend it to a friend
OK if you don't need any sleep
We stayed in Winelodge 107.
Good location and cheap accommodation. Slightly grotty but nothing too horrendous and we'd read other reviews so were expecting it. However, the Bar & Canteen is a small club which stays open till 2am (at least it does on a Saturday). The music was so loud in our room that the walls and floor were vibrating, plus various other pieces of furniture which alternated depending on the pitch of the bass. Earplugs are pointless.
Winelodge 107 Bar & Canteen
We stayed with this comany last year and found our stay very comfortable, however this time although I booked with the exact same hotel and address we were not in the same address and tucked away behind there main reception which had moved since our last stay 100mtrs down the road, the sign on the hotel counter really not being very clear about it.
The cleaner can do a better job, mopping the floor properly wouldn't go a miss, and rooms do have corners sweep them, other than this was a nice stay, although due to location change and complete lack of secure parking for our motorbikes we will not be returning next year.