- 87 guest reviews
"If you want a luxury stay then pay £100 upwards and go elsewhere. If you're looking for a room to stay in at a very good price in the middle..."
"Accommodation was really quite good, the restaurant/bar is not one to recommend. Staff helpfull...."
"Parking and check-in instructions could be more clear on email. Parking was a very short walk away. Pubs are great locally. Music was on ti..."
"Accepting that the room was rather small and the 'en suite' facilities somewhat cramped and basic, together with the music from the bar down..."
"Very good value for money, staff were all very helpful and curtious. Food was good and hot. The stairs to the room (which are outside, fire..."
About the hotel
Winelodge 107 Bar & Canteen is modern stylish accommodation situated 100mtrs away from the main Winelodge Hotel building. Its location is just a few yards from the Norfolk Broads and Yacht Marina and boasts it's own stylish Restaurant & Bar with great food & real ale offerings. Our wine list is full and varied with wines from around the globe plus a selection of fantastic champagne and sparkling wines.
Wi-Fi Internet is available throughout our accommodation for those who need to keep in touch. Room Rate includes Breakfast Parking for 50 cars is located at the Main Hotel 100mtrs away.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/04/2013 to 06/04/2022 - Check-in at 107 Bar and Canteen, 107 Bridge Road, NR32 3LN. Car Park located 100mtrs from Hotel . Rooms accessed via External Staircase to the rear of the Restaurant until July 2015. The LateRooms.com rates for Winelodge 107 Bar & Canteen in LOWESTOFT are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
Very very basic
On arrival we had to park down the road and walk to the wine bar where we were staying.
Lovely lady booked us in. The room was very very basic. Clean enough but experience tells me don't look for dirt or you'll find it. Tea and coffee provided (no spoon). Large flat screen telly. Bed comfortable. The bathroom smelt of damp. The toilet moved when you sat on it. Sink tiny. Very claustrophobic. We were told breakfast was at 10 but no one was around so went across the Rd to the wherry and had a lovely breakfast. It cost us £29 for the night through laterooms. We would stay again but if you are expecting luxury forget it. Reminded me of a hostel I once stayed in!