- 82 guest reviews
"Room was clean & comfortable. Unfortunately water supply was quite slow in the morning of our stay & at one point there wasn't any but this..."
"I stayed here with my mum and ten year old son and we had a lovely time. The room was bright, clean and airy. Our en suite had a shower whic..."
"What can I say, I read the previous reviews on this hotel and booked based on what I had read. I have to say, the reviews were right! Such f..."
"Excellent accommodation only 5 minutes walk to the Pleasure Beach. Very warm welcome and friendly staff. Rooms large enough to accommodate o..."
"The family room was tiny and unbearably hot màking it hard for any of us to sleep. However all the staff were lovely and helpful. Ideal loca..."
About the hotel
The Danescourt Lodge is our second family-run hotel with 12 bedrooms: all rooms have en suite facilities and our bedrooms can accommodate families and couples. We pride ourselves on the service we provide and the hospitality given to our guests, on all occasions. The lodge is situated just one minute from Blackpool's Pleasure Beach, Europe's greatest amusement park, and only 75 yards from the Ocean Boulevard.
Open All Year Round , Sun Lounge, Tea-Making Facilities in All Rooms, Central Heating in All Rooms, Colour digital TV and Free wifi in All Rooms,Choice of Menus for Breakfast , Spacious Dining Room, Large Lounge/Bar/TV, Pool Table, Special Rates for Parties, All Rooms En Suite, Short Stays Welcome, Minutes from the Pleasure Beach, Shops and Amusements Nearby and Bus Service 20 Yards Away. We offer an ideal base for visitors wishing to spend a day in the beautiful Lake District or visit one of the many local beauty spots. Local coach operators offer a wide range of daily excursions to many places of interest, all bookable and only minutes from your hotel. The Golden Mile, Three Piers and the World Famous Tower are all within easy access by trams operating frequent services along the promenade. Entertainment by night is provided by many local night spots just a few minutes' walk away. Your shopping and souvenir hunting needs are well provided for by five large bazaar-type markets and numerous gift and fancy goods shops – again right on your doorstep. A short tram ride takes you to Blackpool's town centre with many famous name high street stores, and further down the coast at Fleetwood you will find Freeport Factory Outlet.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 06/05/2014 to 06/05/2016 - evening meals buffets late suppers are available for special occasion for groups of 8 and upwards telephone 01253 342468 you need to arrange this direct or send a special request when booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
99% would recommend it to a friend
Room was clean & comfortable.
Unfortunately water supply was quite slow in the morning of our stay & at one point there wasn't any but this was due to the level of occupancy which meant everyone using the water supply at the same time. Otherwise quite happy with the accommodation. Staff were very friendly & polite.
Lovely accomodation and helpful staff
I stayed here with my mum and ten year old son and we had a lovely time.
The room was bright, clean and airy. Our en suite had a shower which was more than enough for our needs. Location is on point and the staff were friendly and extremely helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Brilliant all round.