- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Lovely relaxing, welcoming hotel. Walking distance into town centre, but very quiet. Lovely rooms with spacious bathroom and nice deep bath..."
"We loved the room, and how friendly the people were there. The breakfast was great, and plenty of it if your hungry. Be prepared as it's co..."
"Lovely room, great bathroom. Stylish shutters but gave no blackout at all - meant we were awake as soon as the sun came up! Needs a blind of..."
"It's always difficult to leave one's family when away on business so having an hotel that just works is one less thing to worry about. Havin..."
"Our room was nothing but spectacular! And was everything we were hoping for ! The description was if anything understated, I love the ground..."
About the hotel
Well House Manor offers large luxurious bedrooms and superking beds, egyptian cotton sheets, all rooms en-suite, large, flat screen TVs with 50+ channels, mini-fridges, laptop safes, fresh bean to cup coffee all day, fast free Wifi throughout. We're set in 3/4 acre of quiet grounds, yet we're just a few hundred metres from the town centre. Breakfast is a continental buffet served daily in our "Whitworth" room including freshly baked croissants and pastries, squeeze your own orange juice, meats and cheeses and fresh fruit in addition to more standard offerings.
Minimum guest age 14. The Well House Manor team is knowledgable about the local area, professional, and looks forward to welcoming you.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely relaxing, welcoming hotel.
Walking distance into town centre, but very quiet. Lovely rooms with spacious bathroom and nice deep bath tub. We loved the fact you could use the Cappacino machine or grab any hot drink whenever you wanted. There is also a fridge with cold drinks. You can also bring back food after a night out and help yourself to the utensils.
Ideally we would have preferred a cooked breakfast but could not fault the quality of the continental breakfast. Local ham, selection of cheeses, hot croissants and freshly squeezed orange to name but a few.
A welcome stay
We loved the room, and how friendly the people were there.
The breakfast was great, and plenty of it if your hungry. Be prepared as it's communal, as long as you don't mind it's great. We liked the relaxed atmosphere, and would definately stay again.