- 14 guest reviews
"I enjoyed my stay at the Bell as it was a pleasant environment, clean and the breakfast was great...."
"Room nice with good decor. Evening meal good. Staff very attentive. But the shower was too hot and with poor flow stopping altogether a coup..."
"Splendid small hotel with first class food..."
"Lovely room, super restaurant, fabulous food...."
"This was my second visit to the Bell and no doubt I will continue to stay here. Firstly you are situated close to both the M4 and M5 while b..."
About the hotel
The Bell at Old Sodbury is situated just east of the ancient market town of Chipping Sodbury, nestled at the foot of the Cotswolds and within striking distance of both Bath and Bristol, just north of the M4 and east of the M5. Surrounded by stunning countryside, this late 18th Century British pub with rooms will delight those in search of good drink, good food and real comfort. Our four en suite letting rooms are decorated to the highest standard with large LCD TV's, Sky TV, Blu-Ray player, free WiFi and a large private car park.
A family run Inn, The Bell offers a welcoming atmosphere as well as a restaurant and lounge bar, why not pay us a visit and see what other people are talking about?
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
superb hotel, charming and welcoming
Nice Country Accommodation
I enjoyed my stay at the Bell as it was a pleasant environment, clean and the breakfast was great.