This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Bull Inn, Wimborne St Giles, has been transformed into what is now a comfortable, light, yet firmly rural destination. The menu offers delicious modern British cooking at its best, prepared by our Chef, Matt Cook. From dishes such as home made Quail Scotch Eggs to Whole Roasted Partridge, there is something for everyone using local ingredients in the daily changing menu.
The wine list offers an array of wines by the glass, along with a changing bin end list offering superb value. We have two real ale pumps on hand to quench the thirst, with ales from local brewers. The Bull offers four en suite rooms, all with the expected luxuries of today’s busy visitors. Wi-Fi & state of the art flat screen televisions, with the style of each room being based on a different collection of furniture from India Jane, the exclusive interiors emporium in Wimborne. Wimborne St Giles, is the ancestral home of the Ashleys, Earls of Shaftesbury & the pub sits in the midst of the estate. The estate offers superb shooting & also fishing on the River Allen. Also having 2 great golf courses just around the corner, Crane Valley Golf Club and Remedy Oak Golf Club
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Bull Inn in Wimborne St Giles are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet