- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"We arrived late (just before 23:00) as arranged with the hotel. LateRooms gives no latest arrival time but then said it was 21:00 on my book..."
"We thought the room was very spacious, and clean. The views was stunning. Alot of parties stayed here but no problem with noise...."
"We had the best break in the hotel. services were extremely good, friendly staff and very clean,..."
"Overall good value for money, the room was comfortable and clean and the breakfast was good. The only niggle with the room would be that the..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The York Hotel Weston super Mare in Somerset, a beautifully styled hotel on the seafront. Commanding a premier position opposite Weston Pier it combines breathtaking design with warm, friendly service and stunning sea views across Weston Bay. Free wi-fi is available throughout the building.
Every room is spacious, comfortable and well-equipped with all the facilities expected from a quality hotel. Sea-view rooms enjoy panoramic views over Weston bay and the Victorian promenade. All en-suite rooms have bath and or shower, tea and coffee making facilities and a colour television are also available. The York offers the perfect food, drink, service and style that ensures eating, drinking and relaxing at The York Hotel is always a pleasure. The stylish wine bar, restaurant and terrace is available to residents and non-residents
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 21:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 25/08/2016 to 30/09/2025 - Credit/debit card on booking + charged first night stay deposit, balance on arrival. cancellations subject to £7.95 per room admin fee. Less than 7 days notice, not eligible to refund and full amount. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
The York Hotel
Very much a budget hotel,in need of a total refurbishment.
The staff were helpful enough and as a stopover for one night it was adequate however I would not really recommend this hotel to anyone.
Just a one-night stopover
We arrived late (just before 23:00) as arranged with the hotel.
LateRooms gives no latest arrival time but then said it was 21:00 on my booking confirmation. LR sorted it by phone, advising me to contact the barman on arrival. The barman (Thomas) was also the receptionist, cleaner, furniture arranger... running the place single-handed, while trying to deal with some drunken customers complaining they couldn't sleep because their room's window blinds let in too much light. Poor Thomas is a really nice guy too. Our room was fine. This was just a one-night stopover. Incidentally, parking cost £5 overnight at a public car park a little further along St Margarets Terrace.