- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"We arrived late (just before 23:00) as arranged with the hotel. LateRooms gives no latest arrival time but then said it was 21:00 on my book..."
"We thought the room was very spacious, and clean. The views was stunning. Alot of parties stayed here but no problem with noise...."
"We had the best break in the hotel. services were extremely good, friendly staff and very clean,..."
"Overall good value for money, the room was comfortable and clean and the breakfast was good. The only niggle with the room would be that the..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The York Hotel Weston super Mare in Somerset, a beautifully styled hotel on the seafront. Commanding a premier position opposite Weston Pier it combines breathtaking design with warm, friendly service and stunning sea views across Weston Bay. Please Note; A credit/debit card is required to confirm booking and charged first night stay deposit, balance on arrival.
All cancellations subject to £7. 95 per room admin fee. Less than 7 days notice, you are not eligible to a refund and full payment payable.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Just a one-night stopover
We arrived late (just before 23:00) as arranged with the hotel.
LateRooms gives no latest arrival time but then said it was 21:00 on my booking confirmation. LR sorted it by phone, advising me to contact the barman on arrival. The barman (Thomas) was also the receptionist, cleaner, furniture arranger... running the place single-handed, while trying to deal with some drunken customers complaining they couldn't sleep because their room's window blinds let in too much light. Poor Thomas is a really nice guy too. Our room was fine. This was just a one-night stopover. Incidentally, parking cost £5 overnight at a public car park a little further along St Margarets Terrace.
Excellent location and views
We thought the room was very spacious, and clean.
The views was stunning. Alot of parties stayed here but no problem with noise.