- 39 guest reviews
"Room situated in path of noisy other guests, thin acoustics...."
"Good budget accommodation..."
"Lovely hotel with super friendly staff. Immaculately clean, modern, spacious rooms. Luxuriously comfortable beds. Had a lovely stay and this..."
"We had a lovely stay. Room and food very good. Wonderful view..."
"The owners and staff were lovely and friendly, made us very welcome. The hotel is in a fabulous position right on the sea front. Our room wa..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The York Hotel Weston super Mare in Somerset, a beautifully styled hotel on the seafront. Commanding a premier position opposite Weston Pier it combines breathtaking design with warm, friendly service and stunning sea views across Weston Bay. Please Note; A credit/debit card is required to confirm booking and charged first night stay deposit, balance on arrival.
All cancellations subject to £7. 95 per room admin fee. Less than 7 days notice, you are not eligible to a refund and full payment payable.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
a break as a couple we
wouldnt recommend a stay at this hotel.
Shower was poor, floor boards creeked annoyingly, window latches were broken and couldnt see the sea views advertised due to the window glass being stained with water were the seals had broken.
Also paid £90 for a single nights stay to then be told a further £10 deposit was needed to have a remote control to watch the tv. Then to top it off was awake for three hours with a couple rowing in a nearby room untill the night porter finally removed them from the hotel.