- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"the breakfast was 7-30am till 8-30am which is not really long enough for someone on holiday, possibly 7-30am till 9-30am would be better als..."
"Lovely hosts to greet and carry my bag upstairs. The house is a beautiful period property and each room in unique, which is lovely. It was c..."
"very enjoyable. friendly people who made you very welcome, in a very internally attractive hotel.Clean with very good food, all ammenaties v..."
About the hotel
The Moda House is ideally placed for visitors to both Chipping Sodbury and Yate, as well as the surrounding area, including Badminton, Bath and Bristol. At over 300 years old, The Moda House is an exquisite and impressive 3 storey Grade II* listed building. The house commands magnificent views of the town and the countryside beyond.
The town of Chipping Sodbury offers a wide array and choice of restaurants and pubs, only a few minutes walk away. We take great pleasure in creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere that enables our guests to relax and unwind in a quiet and comfortable environment. It is a winning formula that keeps our guests returning time and time again. ’
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
the breakfast was 7-30am till 8-30am which is not really long enough for someone on holiday,
possibly 7-30am till 9-30am would be better also a small bar would be ideal
A beautiful period hotel
Lovely hosts to greet and carry my bag upstairs.
The house is a beautiful period property and each room in unique, which is lovely. It was clean, comfy and the breakfast was delicious. The owners were very pleasant and helpful. It's also in a great spot on the high street in Chipping Sodbury so there are lots of pubs, restaurants and shops nearby. For this price, you can't go wrong.