- Very Good
- 236 guest reviews
"Hotel was easy to find & had ample parking. Easy check in with pleasant staff. Our room was good, but agree the mattress could have been bet..."
"very hard to access, post code useless in sat nav and no street number. hotel hidden in a poor position next to a derelict warehouse, this h..."
"Very clean hotel. Polite staff. Bed mattress could have been better quality...."
"When I arrived at the hotel, the extra room that I had called the night before to cancel hadn't been cancelled By LateRooms. They could have..."
"Well appointed and clean. The £5 per 24 hour parking fee might be a little better publicised, but I arrived at 10.45pm on the day of check-i..."
About the hotel
Just 300 metres from the Gateshead Millennium Bridge and the Baltic Art Centre, this modern hotel has a stylish on-site restaurant, bar, gym, and free Wi-Fi throughout. The hotel is located less than 20 minutes walk from Newcastle city centre, and the Quayside’s bars and restaurants are just a 10-minute walk away. The Sage, a performance and conference venue, is just 5 minutes’ walk away and Gateshead Metro Station is within a 15-minute walk.
There is a 24-hour business centre, which is free to use. Each contemporary, wooden-floored room includes a Freeview flat-screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities, hair dryer, and an en suite bathroom with power shower.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Ramada Encore Newcastle-Gateshead in Newcastle upon Tyne are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel was easy to find & had ample parking.
Easy check in with pleasant staff. Our room was good, but agree the mattress could have been better quality. We didn't eat at the hotel so cannot comment on the food. The location of the hotel was excellent & was a 5 minute walk to the Millennium Bridge & the Quayside area with all of the restaurants & bars. Would definitely stay there again.
very hard to access, post code useless in sat nav and no street number.
hotel hidden in a poor position next to a derelict warehouse, this hotel is more suited to contractors as the car park suggests mainly occupied by white vans. There is a £5 charge for parking with no mention on booking site i used,on the plus side its worth the money i paid and i would return again, Newcastle a fantastic place.