- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Very nice & welcoming..."
"Stayed one night on business. Was made really welcome by the friendly couple who run it. Food and beer was excellent. Will definitely stay a..."
"Enjoyed our two night stay at this charming inn in pretty Potterne. Quaint room with all amenities. Welcoming and knowledgable hosts. Great..."
"We had a very enjoyable stay....very welcoming, cosy, clean room and a lovely breakfast. We will definitely be returning...."
"Great little pub with excellent accommodation... our hostess and host were very friendly and helpful people... the quintessence of englishne..."
About the hotel
Traditional beamed 15th Century thatched Village Pub. Centrally located in the heart of the Wiltshire countryside, between Bath, Salisbury and Swindon. Good quality home cooked Pub Food and Cask Ales.
Features Include Inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove Pretty internal courtyard with vine. Secluded Beer Garden with lovely views over the village En-suite accommodation, cooked full English breakfast available. Wadworth Award Winning Cask Ales. Freshly homemade dishes and desserts. Warm friendly atmosphere. Parking Pool Table Darts Skittle Alley Rifle Range WiFi access.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 18:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for George & Dragon Inn in Devizes are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice & welcoming
A warm welcome
Stayed one night on business.
Was made really welcome by the friendly couple who run it. Food and beer was excellent. Will definitely stay again when I am next in the area.