- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"Clean,comfortable room. Attentive and polite staff. Great Breakfast!..."
"Lovely hotel, great location right in the middle of the city, 2 Minute walk from the train station Bristol Temple Meads. All amenities reall..."
"Every member of staff was polite and helpful from the reception, to the cleaners and chefs/kitchen staff. We arrived 2hrs and 15 mins before..."
"Excellent hotel with helpful friendly service...."
"Room was clean and perfect sized...."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of Bristol, the contemporary Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre hotel is within short walking distance of many tourist attractions and local business. Bristol Temple Meads Rail Station is just 7 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Bristol International Airport is 10 miles south-west of Bristol, with an approximate travel time of 20 minutes dedicated Airport bus service runs every 10 minutes during peak times and stops outside of the hotel.
We are within walking distance to Bristol Shopping Quarter, bars and theatres. Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery are just over a mile away. All 167 of the guest rooms offer a choice of Queen and Twin-sized beds, many of which offer views of Temple Park. Each room is equipped with an Apple iMac TV/PC,"with 42" Screen TV's, complimentary wireless internet access, air conditioning, a mini cooler unit, tea and coffee making facilities. Hold a meeting in one of our 2 flexible conference rooms, both of which feature audio/visual technology. Stay connected to the office with our complimentary 24-hour business centre. Dine on the terrace in of the stylish City CafÃ©" - City Caffe with unrivalled views of Temple Park and contemporary British cuisine prepared by our team of chefs or shop for snacks and ready-made meals at any time of the day or night in our Pavilion Pantry.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Attentive and polite staff. Great Breakfast.
hilton happiness :)
Lovely hotel, great location right in the middle of the city, 2 Minute walk from the train station Bristol Temple Meads.
All amenities really close. Lovely outside seating/eating area. Staff were exceptionally attentive, courteous and happy :) The quality and freshness of the food was fantastic, and the menu had options to suit everyone. The room was a decent size and well laid out, plenty of storage space and a lovely view over the park. The whole place was very clean. We had a lovely