- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Having stayed in Andover on numerous occasions, this hotel was a very pleasant surprise! Friendly staff, great accommodation very clean and..."
"On arriving we were able to check in fairly quickly by a polite member of staff. The room was comfortable enough though quite small for the..."
"A great concept but still a bit of a shock to find so little space within. You really do need to be on intimate terms with your roommate(s),..."
About the hotel
The Hawk Inn islocated in the pretty village of Amport, a few miles from Andover. The building has been lovingly restored to its former glory by the team behind The Fox Inn, Tangley. There are 9 modern style bedrooms consisting of 2 Suites, 1 Twin Room and 6 King Rooms.
Each room features a private bathroom, a flat screen TV/DVD and complimentary Wi-FI, filtered water and Illy Coffee. A Continental buffet Breakfast is included in your rate. A cooked breakfast is available and charged accordingly, as per the menu. At the heart of The Hawk, we offer modern British food served 7 days a week with seasonal changes using the the best produce available to us from our local suppliers who we know and trust. This is complemented by an impressive selection of ales, fine wines and seasonal cocktails. The Hawk has a number of beautiful light and airy adjoining rooms with an informal interior bathed in natural sunlight. The Private Dining Room can accommodate 20 seated or 30 standing. The sandstone terrace has stunning views across our field to Pill Hill brook. . We welcome pets and have 1 bedroom that can accommodate 1 small dog or cat. Please contact us directly if you would like to bring your pet along.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Short notice booking
Having stayed in Andover on numerous occasions, this hotel was a very pleasant surprise.
Friendly staff, great accommodation very clean and a nice touch with a fridge on the landing with fresh milk, for adding to your fresh ground coffee, or twining's tea. Nice continental breakfast with fresh locally made breads.
On arriving we were able to check in fairly quickly by a polite member of staff.
The room was comfortable enough though quite small for the price paid. Breakfast was adequate, though when we went down, we weren't asked if there was anything we needed and the choice and availability of breakfast was very limited. Cooked breakfast was not offered. All in all, clean and comfortable accommodation in a nice quiet area, but value for money is poor compared to what you would get for the same price at a quality hotel. Based on the cost of the rooms alone, we will not be returning to this inn and couldn't recommend it for the same reason.