- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"1 bed apartment was spacious and just what needed for a break away to Manchester. Location was perfect to get to the tram stops - 10 mins in..."
"Very convenient location for a short stay in Manchester. Media City has plenty of restaurants although not very lively, perhaps because we w..."
"Lovely apartment, clean, would stay again...."
"I am disabled and found the apartment very easy to get about, there was plenty of room to use both my rollator and my wheel chair. The apart..."
"Beautifully, clean apartment worth every penny. Close to small shopping centre and restaurants.Price was very affordable for 5 of us and wil..."
About the hotel
Set in the vibrant Salford Quays area Heart Apartments MediaCity UK appeal to both the business and leisure traveller. Located only minute’s from Old Trafford and a 5 minute walk from The Lowry Arts Theatre and Lowry Outlet Mall. Guests can take a 10 minute journey on the Metrolink tram at MediaCity for Manchester Piccadily which will leave them a short walk away from the Arndale Centre and lively Northern Quarter.
Our spacious serviced apartments in Salford Quays with a choice of studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms are stylish designed and offer free wi-fi, a modern fitted kitchen and elegant living area. Enjoy the flexibility to come and go as you please and cook meals in your very own fully equipped kitchen complete with oven, hob, fridge/freezer and kitchenware for cooking. Designed with open-plan living in mind living and dining areas are light and airy.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/02/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Please make sure to have enough money on your account as the hotel will do pre-authorisation of GBP200 for security on arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
1 bed apartment was spacious and just what needed for a break away to Manchester.
Location was perfect to get to the tram stops - 10 mins into city centre.
Did not like having to wait around for reception staff to check us and not very often was anyone there and security were not present all day. We were also not provided with two wine glasses however was no trouble for staff to get us another one. Overall a great stay.
TheHeart Apartments Salford Quays
Very convenient location for a short stay in Manchester.
Media City has plenty of restaurants although not very lively, perhaps because we were there at the beginning of the week. The tram is two minutes from the apartment and an excellent way into Manchester City Centre which is absolutely superb. The apartment was very good, clean, well furnished, good bed linen and towels but it was lacking in character, not helped by the lounge windows looking directly into the CBeebies offices. There is a Booths supermarket around the corner. Parking is in nearby multi-storey with a rather convoluted way of discounting your ticket at the Heart reception desk, especially when its not manned and you need to walk to the nearby Holiday Inn.