- 3 guest reviews
"Becky was so friendly and welcoming! We both felt as though we were staying with friends. Beautiful views from our room and very quiet (not..."
"We had a great stay here with spectacular views of the surrounding countryside outside of our bedroom window. Becky was a brilliant host, fr..."
"The attention to detail and help provided could not be faulted..."
About the hotel
Longleat day tickets - 25% discount on Longleat day tickets when you book your accommodation with us. Offer only valid when Longleat is open, please check the Longleat website for opening dates. A warm welcome awaits you at Westover, situated in the beautiful Wylye Valley with picture postcard views.
We are pleased to offer family friendly, 4 star accommodation, our aim is to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Heytesbury is a quiet village on the River Wylye, nestling on the edge of Salisbury Plain, near the market town of Warminster. It is an area of outstanding natural beauty and therefore a wonderful base for those who enjoy walking or cycling. Nearby Salisbury and Bath provide excellent shopping centres along with many Tourist attractions, such as Longleat, Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral and the Roman Baths & Abbey.
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 23/02/2013 to 31/12/2018 - It is essential that you notify us if your arrival time alters to that detailed on the booking so that we can ensure that someone is home to greet you. Pets by prior arrangement only £20/pet per stay The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Becky was so friendly and welcoming.
We both felt as though we were staying with friends. Beautiful views from our room and very quiet (not a peep from the road or the animals). The property is secured with electric gates and only a few minutes walk from two local pubs. We ate at The Red Lion and that was nice. The breakfast at Westover was hearty and more than enough to set us up for a day at Longleat. We would definitely stay again.
A Great Picturesque B&B
We had a great stay here with spectacular views of the surrounding countryside outside of our bedroom window.
Becky was a brilliant host, friendly, welcoming and helpful plus the breakfast was spot on. The B&B was in close proximity (5-10 min walk) to the local pub for an evening meal which is a bonus and it is only a short drive away from Longleat safari park. We can't fault anything at all and would say it is a must stay for anyone wanting a B&B near Longleat.