- 6 guest reviews
"Set in a lovely quiet area, just what we needed. Diane was extremely helpful and friendly and made us feel very comfortable. We had a lovely..."
"Beautiful location and setting. The House itself is like walking into a National Trust property with all the beautiful pieces of furniture...."
"You're a man of the cloth and you've been appointed rector of a far flung country estate where you are responsible for the manor huse, the v..."
"Excellent service and able to go above and beyond to please guests. They were happy to purchase champagne and chocolates for me to leave in..."
"I loved my stay at Lullington House. You can 'feel' the history in the house and it was wonderful to see so many original things. Richard an..."
About the hotel
Lullington House is a Victorian former rectory providing B&B accommodation in the quintessentially English village of Lullington, Nr Frome Somerset. Situated within easy distance of the popular wedding venue, Orchardleigh House and close to Longleat Safari Park, Bath, Wells, Glastonbury, Cheddar, Stonehenge, Stourhead and other National Trust Properties Awarded 5 Stars by the AA, this impressive bed & breakfast is situated within ten acres of paddocks, woodland and mature gardens. The accommodation is furnished to an exceptional level with four poster beds, luxury ensuites, Wi-Fi access as well as private off-street parking.
Offering privacy & seclusion with a touch of luxury, Lullington House is perfect for a romantic short break or peaceful getaway in the West Country and is the ideal holiday destination for families or couples alike.
- Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 04/02/2011 to 29/02/2020 - PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ALTHOUGH WE TAKE YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD DETAILS TO SECURE YOUR BOOKING, ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE BY CASH ON ARRIVAL AT THE PROPERTY. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Set in a lovely quiet area, just what we needed.
Diane was extremely helpful and friendly and made us feel very comfortable. We had a lovely weekend getaway.
Beautiful location and setting.
The House itself is like walking into a National Trust property with all the beautiful pieces of furniture. Richard was extremely helpful and pleasant. Would definitely stay here again.