- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"Everything was great, very helpful staff. Large.room. Car park at rear of pub. Very well situated for visiting Longleat...."
"The room was very comfortable. The staff were friendly, helpful, kind and nothing was too much trouble. The food was delicious and good valu..."
"We needed a Sunday night stop over between Bournemouth and Bath and chose the first place the we found on the internet. We were quite appreh..."
"We stayed at this pub because I just wanted a break near an event that we had booked the following day. The staff were very friendly and hel..."
About the hotel
Situated on the old Fussel's Brewery Site in the heart of Rode, this old country Inn, circa 17th century, has many lovely features to enjoy, one of which is the working Queen Victoria Golden Jubilee Clock, but more importantly the Inn has a warm, welcoming and cosy feel to it. The shower en-suite B & B rooms overlook the courtyard that leads out to the car park from which private access can be gained. The restaurant has a traditional menu and dress code informal.
The two bars serve a wide range of quality beverages and are frequented by the locals who make all the guests welcome. For business guests they can commute to Bath (12 miles), Frome & Trowbidge (4. 5 miles), Bradford Upon Avon (5 miles) and other local sites and for holiday guests, Longleat, Bath, Chedder Gorge and many more attractions are within easy driving distance. Frequent Bus service into Frome, Bath and Trowbridge and easy access to Park and Ride for Bath and Bristol. Please note when booking the standard twin rooms, these can be prepared as kingize doubles, just use the special request box.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 18:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
The Cross Keys
Everything was great, very helpful staff.
Large.room. Car park at rear of pub. Very well situated for visiting Longleat.