- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Hotel a little tired maybe Christmas caught up with them...."
"Nice room and the food was excellent..."
"I stayed for 5 nights while in the area on business. I was given a room in the annex at the back of the carpark and found the room to be ver..."
About the hotel
The Yeovil Court Hotel has been in private ownership since inception. An independent, stylish 30 bedroom hotel located in the South West of England. Offering sensible prices, superb food, laid-back, friendly and knowledgeable service with emphasis on quality that is felt to be unrivaled in the local area.
The hotel has received significant acclaim and a strong following from home and overseas.
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Yeovil Court Hotel
Hotel a little tired maybe Christmas caught up with them.
Nice room and the food was excellent