- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"food was lovely , what we had. our plates were taken just as finishing and not offered anymore. A Cat came in the kitchen!!!!..."
"Really clean. Friendly owner, nice room and good breakfast. Great spot...."
About the hotel
The Firs is a Victorian built bed & breakfast, newly renovated to a high standard. There is a comfortable guest lounge for guests to relax and unwind. All rooms are En-suite, and free off-street parking is available.
The hotel offers dressing gowns, slippers, tissues, shower gel, hair dryers, magazines, water and tea & coffee making facilities in all rooms to guests inclusive of rate. Ironing board available on request. . Free Wi-Fi available in all areas. The Firs has great views overlooking bath, with plenty to do in the area. A short through the local park (which offers hot air balloon rides), see’s the botanical gardens. Also to do in the area is the charming boathouse pub, offering a dining area overlooking the riverside. Local amenities include an organic coffee shop, delicatessen, Indian restaurant, convenience store, and laundrette. The hotel is Non-smoking.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 14/07/2010 to 14/07/2019 - Although a credit / debit card is required to secure the reservation please note we at the accommodation only accept cash or cheque The LateRooms.com rates for The Firs in Bath are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
food was lovely , what we had.
our plates were taken just as finishing and not offered anymore. A Cat came in the kitchen!!!!
Friendly owner, nice room and good breakfast. Great spot.