- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Stayed here for a birthday treat for my husband. Great as there is a dog friendly room so we didn't need to find someone to look after the d..."
"We enjoyed a lovely night at the Beckford Arms earlier this month. Unfortunately after arriving late we weren't able to explore the local ar..."
"This is the second time that I have stayed at the Beckford Arms and I was delighted to see that the service continued to be high. The atmosp..."
About the hotel
The Beckford Arms is a traditional country inn located on the edge of the rolling parkland of the Fonthill Estate in south Wiltshire just off the A303 - only twenty minutes from Stonehenge or Salisbury and under two hours from London by car or train. The inn has a main bar, restaurant, sitting room, a private dining room in the library, eight bedrooms, and a large garden and terrace. PRESS: Telegraph Travel: Best 10 pubs with rooms.
''. . . top-end Notting Hill'' Giles Coren in The Saturday Times. Sunday Times hot pick for 2010 (in the world!) Homemade pork pies with piccalilli and many new bar snacks, The Beckford Arms burger, Brixham fish and chips, suckling pig roasting on the bar’s open fire, all day brunches including Eggs Benedict, waffles and Bloody Marys and somewhat dangerous chocolate terrines for pudding. On Sundays, guests can order a whole roasted chicken to share and carve at the table, and many more enticing treats. All eight bedrooms are fitted out with flat screen TVs and DVDS (guests can borrow discs from our movie collection) and Internet radios (10,000 stations!) iPod docking stations. Crisp Egyptian cotton sheets, Siberian goose down duvets and Vintage Welsh blankets adorn the beds whilst a comfy armchair sits on the natural seagrass floor. All bedrooms are ensuite with a bath, shower or both. Within the bathrooms we use our own range of handmade natural bath and body products under the Bramley brand name.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Massage, Mountain Bike Hire, Bowls, Fishing, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/07/2011 to 22/07/2011 - We are re-opening on July 18th after a complete refurbishment following a fire in 2010 The LateRooms.com rates for The Beckford Arms in Salisbury are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beckford Arms Stay
Stayed here for a birthday treat for my husband.
Great as there is a dog friendly room so we didn't need to find someone to look after the dog. Having been e-mailed to see if we wanted wine in the room on arrival and a film, when we arrived it had been put in the wrong room. No problem though as the it took seconds to move it to our room. Food is always amazing here but having ordered a steak cooked blue it was not blue more like medium. Sent it back and same issue with second steak. Gave up by that point and just ate it but when it's the most expensive dish on the menu it should be cooked as ordered. Error on the bill at the end of our stay. A shame as this is a great place with great tasting food and very lovely staff. Breakfast was amazing but not sure we would stay again perhaps just return for a Sunday lunch.