- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Staff very helpful but room extremely hot. Had to open window at minus 2 degrees..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Residence MALA STRANA is an original old Prague building which has been transformed into an elegant apartment hotel with 35 fully equipped apartments, which can host up to 4 people. The Hotel residence is located in a quiet street in Prague Lesser Town close to the major touristic spots as Charles Bridge, the Prague Castle and Petrin Garden, all of them within walking distance. Each apartment has en suite bathroom with shower, hair-dryer, direct dial telephone, satellite TV, minibar and private safe box.
Some of the apartments are provided with a kitchenette. Hotel has non smoking rooms. Furthermore, Hotel Residence Mala Strana has at guests´disposal a lobby bar, breakfast room and a 24 hours front desk service with multilingual staff for business and tourist information.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Residence Malá Strana in Prague is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.85(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel Residence Malá Strana
Staff very helpful but room extremely hot.
Had to open window at minus 2 degrees