This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Merivale House Bed and Breakfast is a Georgian property offering welcoming accommodation. Opened in June 2009 and recently accredited as a Wolsey lodge. The house overlooks the Green, backing onto the village church and is a peaceful location within walking distance of the lovely city of Salisbury.
The 1st floor rooms rooms are tastefully decorated (the steep, narrow cottage stairs may be a problem for some guests). Both rooms have en suite bathrooms and have a shared sitting room. Each room is equipped with the essentials for a comfortable stay as well as Digital Freeview TV/DVD WiFi Fresh flowers Guest robes The large family garden is available for use of guests. Dinner/supper en famille can be provided by prior arrangement (minimum 24 hours notice)
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet