This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Merivale House Bed and Breakfast is a Georgian property offering welcoming accommodation. Opened in June 2009 and recently accredited as a Wolsey lodge. The house overlooks the Green, backing onto the village church and is a peaceful location within walking distance of the lovely city of Salisbury.
The 1st floor rooms rooms are tastefully decorated (the steep, narrow cottage stairs may be a problem for some guests). Both rooms have en suite bathrooms and have a shared sitting room. Each room is equipped with the essentials for a comfortable stay as well as Digital Freeview TV/DVD WiFi Fresh flowers Guest robes The large family garden is available for use of guests. Dinner/supper en famille can be provided by prior arrangement (minimum 24 hours notice)
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Merivale House in Salisbury are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet