- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Friendly staff. The room was above the kitchen so a bit noisy and the room was filled w cooking smells. The thermostat on the shower didn't..."
"My only regret is that I only stayed one night...."
"Very nice, friendly hotel. Arrived late so missed evening meal but staff very welcoming. Room a little tired bed in particular but very clea..."
"I use a lot of hotels in the UK. This has to be in the top 5% Excellent customer service. Very nice room (29) Great food...."
"The hotel were very obliging having the rooms ready for our arrival and allowing us to check in early. They were more than happy to arrange..."
About the hotel
*Hotel completely nonsmoking* New English cuisine sourcing great local produce prepared by great local chefs offering a true taste of the Cotswolds. Situated in a small Cotswold village between Cirencester and Chippenham on the A429. Close to Malmesbury, with easy access to the M4 and M5.
Spacious walled garden and an award-winning restaurant. Ideal for touring the Cotswolds and Bath. Golf, fishing and walking nearby. Relax and enjoy a warm and friendly welcome.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/03/2015 to 13/03/2015 - Please be advised that all bookings made between the 10th -13th March inclusive will require full pre payment at time of booking and cancellation after 7 days prior to arrival will be non refundable. The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN Mayfield House Hotel in Malmesbury are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
The room was above the kitchen so a bit noisy and the room was filled w cooking smells. The thermostat on the shower didn't really work properly.
My only regret is that I only stayed one night.