- 2 guest reviews
"Stayed for 2 nights while fishing rivers in the area. Cosy room, friendly staff & locals in the bar, great beer & food. What more does a lon..."
About the hotel
The Fountain Inn is located in the heart of Whiteparish on the edge of the New Forest and benefits from six en-suite bedrooms with five twin/double rooms and one single. The rooms are decorated to a traditional cottage style befitting a property 350 years old. All rooms benefit from their own private wash and shower room.
In addition, all rooms have tea/coffee making facilities, flatscreen TV and WiFi access. Our restaurant offers traditional English food with a focus on seasonal, local produce from farmers markets in the Hampshire, Wiltshire and New Forest area. Our food is generally cooked from fresh using great quality ingredients sourced by our local chef . Micheal a la carte menu is also complimented with specials that change on a day-to-day basis.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 18:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
The Fountain Inn, Salisbury.
The people were friendly,the food was good and seems like a nice quiet village pub.
The room however was another matter. I never usually book a room in a pub for obvious reasons, I wish I had not booked this one. The room was very basic and was in need of a good dusting, I could hear every spoken word from the bar below and it was not as if it was rowdy and to top it all off it seemed like the water tank in the loft was directly above me and seemed to be constantly filling/hissing all night long. Oh and it was just as well it was not a windy cold winters night as the old wooden window had more draughts than I care to mention. All in all....not a place to stay again.
Just what I was looking for.
Stayed for 2 nights while fishing rivers in the area.
Cosy room, friendly staff & locals in the bar, great beer & food. What more does a lone angler need!