This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This enchanting 15th Century coaching inn is situated adjacent to the river in the heart of historic Bradford on Avon. Just 7 miles from Bath and 12 miles from Longleat Safari Park, the Swan has recently been completely refurbished to a modern standard, whilst retaining its traditional atmosphere and character. The inn has earned itself an excellent reputation for traditional and modern food combined with great hospitality suitable for business or pleasure.
Wireless internet access is available throughout and is free of charge.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet