- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"The room was very comfortable but the bathroom slightly let it down. The shower was not very good and there were no extras in the bathroom b..."
"Really enjoyed venue - convenient when visiting old work colleagues as now live in different part of country. Previously stayed in bed and b..."
"Clean, comfy and convenient hotel...."
"Had a very warm welcome on arrival, all staff we met were very polite and helpful, especially the chap working the bar (Arsenal fan, never m..."
"Everything about the hotel and staff was wonderful BUT the bed was horrendously hard. We like a firm mattress but this was impossible to sle..."
About the hotel
Stratton House Hotel combines traditional elegance and style with modern amenities close to the centre of Cirencester, the recognised capital of the Cotswolds. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the hotel and free parking for the convenience of our guests. Boasting 39 uniquely decorated en-suite bedrooms ranging in sizes and style from our standard single option up to the superior double or twin.
These rooms all provide a variety of amenities such as tea/coffee making facilities, TVs and free wi-fi accessed from the comfort of your own private space. Stratton House Hotel is privately owned and seeks to offer you the best of both town and country house charm. We are in a great location for the town centre yet our elegant building and tranquil gardens make you feel you are ‘away from it all’. The peaceful Drawing Room beckons you to sit and contemplate the beautiful walled gardens that it overlooks. The Oak Room bar with its old oak parquet-floors and enormous fireplace, is an ideal meeting place to see old friends and new over a drink before lunch or dinner. The restaurant is a warm and enticing dining room that compliments the exquisitely prepared fresh English cuisine. Our focus is on friendly service with that personal touch. Whether you are here for business or pleasure, we want you to feel at home. There are great days out to be had in Cirencester, including helicopter tours, Corinium Museum and the Cotswold Country Park & Beach. The nearest Train Station is located in Kemble, a 5 mile drive from Cirencester and there are other means of public transport links such as buses which can be recommended to you during your stay.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Stay to attend Air Tatoo
Delightful setting, quiet location, friendly staff and decent quality food.
The hotel is beginning to look very tired and the standard of cleanliness has deteriorated since our previous stay.
Stratton House Hotel
Staff helpful but hotel very dated and shabby without being at all chic.
Bed like a rock.