- Very Good
- 61 guest reviews
"This hotel was fantastic the staff were so friendly and helpful. We had a great room and it was very clean. We ate at the hotel and I have t..."
"Our stay in the end was very comfotable and clean after the hotel staff finally put us at the front of a hotel in a warm room. Prior to that..."
"Didn't get to the hotel till nearly 10 pm but the chef provided us with scampi and chips which went down a treat; much appreciated seeing th..."
"A wonderful place to stay quiet and restfull and the staff were excellent and extremely courteous..."
"This was the first time I had stayed at this hotel and I loved it. Room was cosy, food was lovely and it was an all-round pleasurable experi..."
About the hotel
Stratton House Hotel combines traditional elegance and style with modern amenities. The hotel is close to the center of Cirencester, the recognized capital of the Cotswolds. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the hotel.
Stratton House Hotel has a warm restful atmosphere that envelopes you immediately. The peaceful Drawing room beckons you to sit and contemplate the beautiful walled gardens that it overlooks. The Oak Room bar with its old oak parquet-floors and enormous fireplace, is an ideal meeting place to see old friends and new, over a drink before Lunch or Dinner. The Restaurant is a warm and enticing dining room that compliments the exquisitely prepared fresh English cuisine for which the Stratton House Hotel is renowned.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/03/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please be aware for bookings of 6 rooms or more additional terms will apply to your reservation. For full details please contact the hotel The LateRooms.com rates for Stratton House Hotel in CIRENCESTER are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Must go again
This hotel was fantastic the staff were so friendly and helpful.
We had a great room and it was very clean. We ate at the hotel and I have to say for twenty pound a head what a fantastic meal we had three courses and coffee and mints after. first class menu, don't know how they do it. Good job guys would recommend to everyone. We will go back again.
Visit to a university open day
Our stay in the end was very comfotable and clean after the hotel staff finally put us at the front of a hotel in a warm room.
Prior to that we had been put at the back in a freezing cold room and offered a heater as a starter to get the room warm. Eventually the manageress took notice and moved us to a lovely room where the television did not work. However we wanted a warm room so we managed without the television. I was offered a morning paper but it never came. The food was very tasty but the menu board was out of date so we had to adapt our order. All in all very sleepy and lethargic staff.