- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"We stayed for one night, mid week, beginning of February. Weather was cold and dreary but The Bardord Inn was a delight. Everyone was friend..."
"Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable room, lovely 16th C pub. Delicious food...."
"Our twin room was in the modern annexe. Well appointed if a little small for more than a night or two. Helpful and welcoming landlord. Free..."
"lovely clean room, lovely pub food, big car park, friendly staff..."
"A little gem away from city Centre, clean, hospitable, friendly. Rooms have what you need. Nice outdoor areas. Good food. Enjoyed our stayed..."
About the hotel
The Barford Inn, a traditional country inn with inglenook fire places serving excellent home cooked food with four en-suite guest rooms a very large car park to the rear a large beer garden and patio area . Within easy reach of Salisbury and Wilton. Close to Stonehenge and the Fovant Badges.
An ideal point for visiting other areas such as the new forest and Shaftesbury. Located in an area of outstanding natural beauty with many country walks in the surrounding woodlands.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Not so secret escape
We stayed for one night, mid week, beginning of February.
Weather was cold and dreary but The Bardord Inn was a delight. Everyone was friendly, helpful and very accommodating. The food was amazing - good range of choices on the menu plus a specials board. Very well cooked and delicious. Lovely log fire and sofa to enjoy - it felt like home from home. Room was very comfortable. We had to have an early start the next morning unfortunately - want to go back to enjoy a more leisurely stay
Friendly, helpful staff.
Comfortable room, lovely 16th C pub. Delicious food.