- 49 guest reviews
"Enjoyed the stay only thing I would say was that the pressure to the shower wasn't great and took a little while to warm up. The rest was go..."
"The accommodation was clean and spacious. The staff were excellent as was the good. Will happily return...."
"A very nice place to stay with excellent food. Take the time for a walk around the village, it's lovely and you eventually find a mobile sig..."
"Friendly and accommodating. Would stay again. Plenty of parking...."
"The rooms are a little small and accessed by a steep narrow stairway, the atmosphere at the Barford Inn was excellent. The food was very goo..."
About the hotel
The Barford Inn, a traditional country inn with inglenook fire places serving excellent home cooked food with four en-suite guest rooms a very large car park to the rear a large beer garden and patio area . Within easy reach of Salisbury and Wilton. Close to Stonehenge and the Fovant Badges.
An ideal point for visiting other areas such as the new forest and Shaftesbury. Located in an area of outstanding natural beauty with many country walks in the surrounding woodlands.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyed the stay only thing I would say was that the pressure to the shower wasn't great and took a little while to warm up.
The rest was good.
The Barford Inn
The accommodation was clean and spacious.
The staff were excellent as was the good. Will happily return.