- 22 guest reviews
"Decided to have a bit of luxury for our stay in Belfast, my only disappointment was the lights went out in our room, they offered us another..."
"Good hotel - very helpful and friendly staff. Desperately need to sort the air con out in rooms...."
"I thought this hotel and its staff was exceptional and made my stay very enjoyable indeed. Nothing was too much trouble, I would highly reco..."
"Thoroughly enjoyed our overnight stay, would highly recommend to other couples. Central location but no noise problems. Rooms very modern an..."
"Fantastic hotel and staff...."
About the hotel
Discover the meaning of 5* standard luxury. Located on Belfasts Great Victoria Street, right beside the glorious Grand Opera House, in the very heart of Belfast. A contemporary hotel in a classic setting.
This is home to one of Belfast’s best restaurants, a bar filled with friends you haven’t met yet, sumptuous accommodation, luxury pampering, a penthouse, gym and business facilities. Come in and find yourself smiling as you are carefully wrapped in the kind of thoughtful, welcoming personal service you thought you’d never see again. 130 superbly designed rooms offering a level of comfort and design for the discerning guest. Ergonomic workspace, complimentary broadband available and flat screen TV. King sized beds designed for comfort with high density Egyptian cotton linen. 150 seat restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with an additional private dining facility seating up to 15 people. Fresh local produce at its best.
- In Room Entertainment
- Radio , Satellite TV , TV
- CD Player , Fitness Centre
- Bar , Restaurant
- Private dining services , Business Centre , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , In-room Modem Hook up , In-room Broadband , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available
- Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled Access Public Areas
- Valet Parking , Car parking available onsite
- Lift to all floors , Porter , Doctor on call , Interconnecting rooms available , Currency Exchange , Wake Up Call Available , Laundry/Valet Service , Concierge , 24 Hour Room Service , Telephone In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Hairdryer in each room , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Safety Deposit Box , Cots available , 24 Hour Reception , Air conditioning in rooms , Disabled Facilities , Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Decided to have a bit of luxury for our stay in Belfast, my only disappointment was the lights went out in our room, they offered us another room but dew to it being after midnight and couldn't see anything we decided to remain in our room.
The staff are excellent and accomadating, would definatly stay their again.
Good hotel - very helpful and friendly staff.
Desperately need to sort the air con out in rooms.