- 2 guest reviews
"Will return in the future to make full use of the amenities..."
"I booked a nights stay at Littlecote for my friends birthday, and Im pleased to say that she had a wonderful time. From the minute we arrive..."
About the hotel
From Roman mosaics to Royal romance, this is a staggering place. But it doesn't just have history in abundance. Littlecote is teaming with things to do, from Pilates and archery to swimming and relaxing in the sauna.
Fill your evenings with a lavish meal in our award winning restaurant followed by live music, or find a quiet cosy corner with a glass of wine.
- Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Bowls , Tennis Courts
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very good value for money.
Will return in the future to make full use of the amenities
I booked a nights stay at Littlecote for my friends birthday, and Im pleased to say that she had a wonderful time.
From the minute we arrived nothing disappointed us, the room was clean and comfortable, the facilities kept us busy untill dinner, and the food was excellent. The staff were friendly and welcoming. We left feeling relaxed and refreshed.