- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"On entering our room which I have to say was gorgeous, we noticed that there was a clump of hair on the carpet along with some dust. This wa..."
"Great stay overall, however had travelled from the southwest for 5 hours and arrived at approx 4pm..only to find room not ready. Waited a fu..."
"I thought they have swimming pool and sauna as i used them before but they removed two years ago. i wanted to treat my kids on their holiday..."
"Hotel location is easy to find, parking is easy. We have stayed here once before and I selected this hotel again because of the room quality..."
"We enjoyed our stay at the Hilton and have booked direct to stay again in September and December. The room was very comfortable and spacious..."
About the hotel
Relax in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside at the Hilton Swindon hotel, ideally located just off the M4 from junction 16, just three miles from Swindon town centre and close to Windmill Hill and Blagrove business districts. This Wiltshire hotel is close to a variety of fantastic local attractions including Longleat Safari Park and the stunning Cotswolds. Rejuvenate in this modern Swindon hotel having 171 comfortable guest rooms.
Upgrade to a Deluxe room and enjoy extra space and a complimentary amenity pack, featuring soft bathrobes and slippers. This rural Wiltshire hotel boasts a superb restaurant, The Larder Restaurant. Indulge in the freshest, locally sourced seasonal ingredients and savor a delicious range of modern British cuisine. Refresh with a glass of wine in The Larder Bar, or sip on a perfect cup of coffee from the hotel's Costa Coffee cafe, offering delectable, fresh sandwiches and continental pastries. This hotel offers the perfect base to do business in the hotel's well-equipped business centre, with 15 assorted meeting rooms and banquet facilities for up to 300 guests in the Lydiard Suite. Re-energize in the 24-hour access fitness room featuring a full range of exercise equipment.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
On entering our room which I have to say was gorgeous, we noticed that there was a clump of hair on the carpet along with some dust.
This was reported to a room service when our order arrived yet no action was taken. Not even an apology. Of course, as with anything I felt let down. Then only to notice cobwebs on the coving around the ceiling near the bathroom.. It's human nature then to take a closer look at the accommodation. All in all the state of cleanliness was appalling.
Great stay overall, however had travelled from the southwest for 5 hours and arrived at approx 4pm..only to find room not ready.
Waited a further 45 minutes whilst it was readied.. Gave us complimentary drinks..which was nice but just wanted to get to our room and chill out and clean up.