- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"Lovely accommodation at a reasonable price. No muesli as breakfast but everything else was lovely...."
"Friendly place to stay. Would highly recommend it...."
"We stayed at The Polebarn while we were attending a family funeral. The staff could not have been more helpful even allowing us a late check..."
"The Polebarn was a great little place although the term hotel is somewhat misleading. It is more of a b&b and of you treat it as such you'll..."
About the hotel
The Polebarn dates back to 1789 and is located in the town centre of Trowbridge, the county town of Wiltshire. We provide welcoming bed and breakfast in a Grade ll listed building. Independently owned and run by our friendly family who are knowledgeable on the local area.
A great location in Wiltshire if you want a well furnished room while visiting Bath, Bradford on Avon, Westbury or Longleat. We now provide free Wifi to all our customers. We don't serve evening meals so our town centre location means a wide choice of restaurants are only a short walk away and we are happy to recommend our favourites. Winner 2013-2014 Service Provider of the Year. Winner of TripAdvisor 2015 Certificate of Excellence Award. See website for more accurate availability.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely accommodation at a reasonable price.
No muesli as breakfast but everything else was lovely.
Friendly place to stay.
Would highly recommend it.