- 83 guest reviews
"The service at the hotel was excellent, and the staff were helpful when we needed a hand to get anything. The spa facilities were brilliant,..."
"Lovely welcoming independent hotel, great staff, super gym and a smart heated pool in the grounds, very relaxing for a short break...."
"We enjoyed one night in a lovely, clean & comfortable room. Greeted with a delicious basket of fruit and tea / coffee-making facilities. Com..."
"Comfortable hotel in a great position, with helpful and cheerful service and a good indoor pool and gym...."
About the hotel
First founded in the 19th Century, St Brelade's Bay Hotel truly has a special location, set in 5 acres of stunning gardens and overlooking one of the most beautiful beaches in the Channel Islands. The hotel is steeped in history and has been welcoming guests for many years. The entire hotel was lovingly and lavishly refurbished over the past few years to the highest standard.
The hotel has 74 beautiful well appointed bedrooms and 5 suites with styles to suit everyone from families to romantics. Our front rooms offer superb sea views that won't disappoint and rooms overlooking the stunning gardens and swimming pool have a feeling of elegance throughout. Set in our gardens we have two heated outdoor swimming pools, one especially for the children, a tennis court and a children's play area. Dining is mainly based around our Bay Restaurant, where the Head Chef and his team prepare a wide choice of food using local produce. Our Petit Port Cafe is based in our garden and enjoys views over our swimming pool and Bay in the background, emphasis is placed on the outdoor with most of the offerings being prepared on the outdoor grill.
Showing Tuesday 21 April 2015 to Wednesday 22 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Pitch n' Putt, Croquet, Bowls, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for St Brelade's Bay Hotel in JERSEY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent stay in a fabulous location
The service at the hotel was excellent, and the staff were helpful when we needed a hand to get anything.
The spa facilities were brilliant, extremely clean and the management have taken every possible precaution to ensure that it it is in good condition. As the hotel was first estabished over 100 years ago, the layout is a little ad-hoc, but for me that adds a lot more charm to the hotel. The only disappointment for me was that although they sell cigarettes, only the hotel managers have access to them, and at 11pm we were unable to get any.
I would definitely go again, and as I live in the Island, it probably won't be long until I do!
Charming hotel in the bay
Lovely welcoming independent hotel, great staff, super gym and a smart heated pool in the grounds, very relaxing for a short break.