- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"We stayed at the hotel as guests at a wedding which was taken place here. Bedroom was very spacious and bed very comfortable. Breakfast was..."
"This was an amzing place to stay with my girlfriend and proved to be very relaxing. The staff were great and even upgraded us when either wa..."
"Amazing hotel, staff were all very friendly and extremely helpful. Stayed in the John Wood Room which was out of this world...."
"Quality hotel and, on the night in question, the room was cold. Unexpected and inconvenient...."
"We stayed for one night when visiting Bath University for their 'open day'. The rooms were well appointed, very clean & and comfortable and..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Bailbrook House, a country house hotel located just a few minutes from the centre of historic Bath. Bailbrook House is a Grade II listed property set within 20 acres of private grounds with commanding views towards central Bath and the adjoining countryside. The property was originally built as a private residence in the early 1790s and has had a number of uses over the years.
The Mansion House has been reconfigured to create 13 prestigious feature bedrooms, many of which offer additional touches such as original fireplaces, roll-top baths and large bedroom spaces. The Mansion House also offers three large lounges and a conservatory bar. A highlight is the food and beverage offering with modern British cuisine served in The Cloisters fine dining restaurant and afternoon teas served in the lounges. Bailbrook Court is adjacent to the Mansion House and offers 81 classic and executive bedrooms, all of which will have been completely refurbished to a high contemporary standard. The new Lansdown restaurant offers private dining facility. Bailbrook Court is also well placed for meetings with a selection of boardrooms, training suites and syndicate rooms to choose from. The Brunel Suite is the largest function room with a capacity of 160.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/05/2014 to 31/05/2023 - Please note children under the age of 12 can be accommodated on a bed and breakfast basis The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed at the hotel as guests at a wedding which was taken place here.
Bedroom was very spacious and bed very comfortable. Breakfast was very high quality, even when it got busy the high standard of service was maintained.
A great romantic getaway
This was an amzing place to stay with my girlfriend and proved to be very relaxing.
The staff were great and even upgraded us when either was an issue with our shower. I highly recommend this hotel