- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Very family friendly. not really suitable for those without kids though. Staff are warm and engaging. kids bowls and plates, and crayons etc..."
"I stayed for just one night last night, the hotel itself is beautiful. The rooms are lovely and have a lot of character. There is a wide var..."
"This hotel is gorgeous, an old manor house with beautiful gardens. It is well located for Bath and Somerset and well set up for families. We..."
"The room we were given was very small, and our bathroom the size of a large cupboard. It was also dark, with lamps on the bedside tables and..."
"Loved everything about this place...."
About the hotel
A beautiful Jacobean manor house standing in 14 acres of grounds on the outskirts of the medieval wool town of Bradford-on-Avon in Wiltshire, Woolley Grange was a family home for 400 years before being converted into the first Luxury Family Hotel in 1989. We have a wide range of facilities for all the family to enjoy, from different dining areas, leisure facilities, inside and outside play areas and various nooks and crannies, perfect for hide and seek! Award winning 2 AA rosette food, using locally sourced produce wherever possible, is served in our beautiful dining room and Orangery restaurant, complimented with carefully selected wines and including locally sourced beers and apple juice. Our private dining rooms are also very popular with families staying at Woolley for family celebrations.
The spa boasts indoor and outdoor swimming pools (outdoor pool open May to September), two fabulous treatment rooms with treatments by Comfort Zone and Mama Mio, family changing area, sauna and steam rooms and refreshment and retail area.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Woolley Grange in Bradford on Avon are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Very family friendly.
not really suitable for those without kids though. Staff are warm and engaging. kids bowls and plates, and crayons etc. in restaurants. Pool is well equipped with floats and toys etc. Gardens have football nets and croquet. Walled garden is pretty. I'm sure it,d be really beautiful in the summer when everything's in full bloom.
I stayed for just one night last night, the hotel itself is beautiful.
The rooms are lovely and have a lot of character. There is a wide variety of choices for an evening meal which was lovely. Would recommend and will definitely be staying again.