- 136 guest reviews
"Squeaky bed was very annoying. Tv is tiny. Bathroom ok but whole accommodation block needs refurbishing...."
"Second stay at this hotel, room as previously dated but clean/presentable, staff are lovely and very helpful. Swimming pool was clean, food..."
"Room was very clean and light , airy. Unfortunately fan to bathroom was noisy and temperature of shower difficult to control...."
"as we know Swindon and are aware of Traffic noise from M 4 we chose Lydiard because of its quiet setting. the accommodation was excellent al..."
About the hotel
Lydiard House is an 18th century Grade 1 listed mansion set in 260 acres of stunning parkland. It's just a short drive from junction 16 of the M4 on the outskirts of Swindon and offers an excellent range of facilities including ample free car parking. Other facilities include an indoor swimming pool and sauna and is an excellent choice for your stay, whether business or pleasure.
All our bedrooms are en-suite with tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the building. In the evenings guests can relax in our fully licensed bar and lounge area where snacks and evening meals are served. Lydiard is ideally located for visiting the cities of Bath, Bristol, or Reading and exploring the Cotswolds. Closer by is the McArthur Glen Designer Outlet Village with 90 stores offering designer and luxury brands, for all your shopping needs.
Showing Monday 20 April 2015 to Tuesday 21 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Sauna
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 08/02/2014 to 30/03/2015 - There may be a wedding/event taking place. Please contact venue for further information. Please contact venue for food/beverage requirements. Please use entrance to park off Hay Lane, Grange Park. The LateRooms.com rates for Lydiard House Conference Centre in Swindon are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Basic room that needs modernising
Squeaky bed was very annoying.
Tv is tiny. Bathroom ok but whole accommodation block needs refurbishing.
Second stay at this hotel, room as previously dated but clean/presentable, staff are lovely and very helpful.
Swimming pool was clean, food was good and reasonably priced. Would stay again