- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"We had a lovely stay and will book at this hotel again..."
"Great value for the money. Staff make you feel welcome...."
"As we were getting married in Grittleton House I decided to spend the night before in the pub whilst my bride stayed at home and to then spe..."
"Excellent accommodation. Lovely old pub - very busy restaurant for a Thursday evening! Very good value...."
"this is s great place to stay. Breakfast is fantastic, served by a lovely lady, dinner was very good too. Landlord and landlady were very ki..."
About the hotel
The Neeld Arms Inn, Grittleton is a 17th century, stone country inn is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty in the ancient and unspoiled village of Grittleton. Grittleton is situated a few miles off Junction 17 of the M4, close by are the picturesque places of Chippenham, Chipping Sodbury and Malmesbury. All rooms are en suite, individually decorated and furnished to offer an extremely pleasant and comfortable stay.
All are equipped with modern appliances for today's discerning guest. The County of Wiltshire is situated at the gateway to the West Country, much of the County is designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Few Counties in England can equal Wiltshire's ancient monuments and burial grounds, a unique feature of its mystical landscape. Dining at the Neeld Arms is a pleasure. With Roaring log fires in the Winter and areas to eat outside in the Summer it is a truly friendly atmosphere. Good home-cooked food is made using only the best of local produce. The Neeld Arms has a good, varying menu of home-cooked English fayre. During the shooting season, there is at least one game dish available and a traditional roast lunch is served every Sunday. Important Info: Hotel is closed Monday - Friday 15:00-17:30 and Sunday 16:00-19:00 Check in is not possible between these times except by prior arrangement's
Showing Tuesday 24 November 2015 to Wednesday 25 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 18/06/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Please note, although Check In time is 17:30 Monday - Saturday, check in is not possible until 19:00 on Sundays. American Express is not accepted. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Warm welcome and excellent service
We had a lovely stay and will book at this hotel again
Great value for the money.
Staff make you feel welcome.