Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
Special Offers - Smart Russell Square
|2||Self Classified Hostel||Ratings explained|
The hostel has 24 hour reception, FREE continental buffet breakfast, 24 hour FREE Wi-Fi and internet cafe, TV common room, self -service laundry and dryer facilities, guest kitchen facilities, currency exchange, travel shop, no curfew or lockout, and much more.
Our transport links are fantastic; we are located only a few minutes walking distance from Russell Square Tube or Metro Station which is directly linked to both Heathrow Airport and Kings Cross St Pancras for the Eurostar Train. We are directly linked either by bus or the tube to every major train and bus station in London. There are 24 hour buses running next to the hostel, making us accessible at day or night.
Local sights within walking distance include Oxford Street, British Museum, Covent Garden, Camden Town Market, National Portrait Gallery, Soho, National Theatre, National Gallery, West End Theatres, Regent Street, Leicester Square, Kings Cross and much more.
For your added security we require a £10 security deposit on arrival for the room key. If you pay by credit card we also charge 3% fee.
By choosing to stay with us, you will find yourself in a clean, comfortable hostel with the best of Central London at your fingertips!
*Please note are rates are per person per night in a shared dormitory room.
** Important Information **
- Photo ID required at the check-in,
- £10 refundable deposit (cash) required at the check-in,
- Credit card payment fee of 3% or £0.50,
- Locker fee £1.50,
- Late check-out fee of £10,
- Customers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an Adult.Customers under 13 years old must be booked into private accommodation. The minimum age to stay at our hostels is The recommended age to stay at our hostels unaccompanied is from 16 onward.