Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
Reviews - Quality Hotel London-Wembley
|3||AA Assessed Hotel||Ratings explained|
5 mins walk from the hotel include X Factor Fountain Studios, Brent Civic Centre and London Designer Outlet Shopping Centre / Cineworld 9 screen cinema. Wembley Stadium Rail Station. Free WIFI throughout the hotel and Free Parking on a first come first served basis. Free London Guided Walking Tour. 20% off local golf course / driving range passes - please ask reception staff.
165 en-suite air conditioned rooms, Restaurant, Sports Bar with Sky Sports & BT Sport. Voted a 'Biggest Rooms Hotel' by Venere International Travellers. Free guided London Walking Tour with every booking. * Free Parking for cars available on a first come basis.
Easy access into central London and for leisure visitors looking to explore London's fabulous attractions such as Tower of London, Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Science Museum, British Museum, Big Ben, theatres, shopping & night-life.
Located outside of the Congestion Charge Zone. Heathrow Airport 20 mins by taxi, Eurostar St Pancras International 20 mins by Underground. VOTED A 'BIGGEST ROOMS HOTEL' by International Travellers, the hotel has 165 ensuite air con rooms with both bath and shower. Sky Sports Bar, Restaurant and Conference, Banqueting, Training Halls.
• 5 mins walk to London Designer Outlet Shopping Centre , local restaurants, fast food and supermarket.
• Central London only 15 minutes away by tube - 5 mins walk from Wembley Park Tube Station
• 165 ensuite, air con rooms
• FREE Parking for cars on a first come first served basis
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS on your mobile, tablet throughout the hotel
• FREE London Map and Discount Sightseeing Card with every booking
• FREE WALKING Tour of London with every booking
• 'BIGGEST ROOMS HOTEL' as voted by International Travellers
• SkySports - BT Sports Bar
• 5 mins walk to Wembley Stadium, Wembley Arena & X Factor Studios
• Located outside of the Congestion Charge Zone
Our Empire Restaurant offers a tempting array of freshly made International Cuisine with great meal deal offers. Our Sports Bar has all the live sports action with SKYSPORTS / BT SPORTS with bar meals and snacks available from 11am until late. The hotel has sensor lights in all corridors and key cards that operate the lights in the rooms. Take advantage of our Unlimited English Breakfast, payable directly at the hotel. Conference and Event Halls catering from 10-300
• Heathrow Airport 20 mins
• Eurostar St Pancras International Station 20 mins by tube
• Air conditioning in all rooms
• Empire Restaurant with variety of freshly prepared fabulous international cuisine - Early Bird Saver Menu 12-6pm
• Conference, Meetings, Events, Functions, Celebrations & Weddings Halls catering from 10-300 - used for filming on 'X Factor' and an episode of 'Miranda'.
We also have disabled rooms available on request. Both our Restaurant and Bar are fully air conditioned, and have wireless internet. We have conference, banqueting and meeting rooms available for hire catering for all events. 165 air conditioned rooms with on suite bath & shower, modem points, TV with radio's, safe, trouser press, iron & ironing board, direct dial telephone with wake up call facility, wifi, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE - ID IS REQUIRED WHEN CHECKING IN - PASSPORT - ID CARD - DRIVING LICENCE PHOTOCARD
- Important notice: Please note when 3rd party credit cards are entered for payment for bookings - the hotel call the relevant bank for
client verification and authorisation. All the prepaid & Advanced purchased booking customers are advised to carry their credit or debit cards used at the time of booking.
Reviews can only be left by customers of LateRooms who have booked and stayed at this property. All reviews are left in accordance with our conditions of posting.
All reviews posted are the opinions of people who have stayed at this accommodation, not of LateRooms.com. These opinions may vary greatly and should be considered alongside all the other information available for this property. If you have more questions regarding our guest reviews read our FAQS.
Terms and Conditions of Hotel Reviews
Only the opinions of a person, or people, who have actually stayed at the hotel(s) concerned may be submitted. You must accept all liability for the contents of all postings made by you, or on your behalf.
Please be aware that the hotel which you review will receive a preview of your comments 2 days prior to them appearing on the website. The hotelier may request your booking reference number in order to address your comments. In some circumstances this may affect your anonymity, but only with regard to the hotel you are reviewing. Your review may be withheld for up to fourteen days, while LateRooms.com vet all comments for posting.
We will review all submissions for basic profanities and vulgar language, and we reserve the right to remove (or not publish) comments at our discretion. We also reserve the right to identify you in response to a court order, threat of legal action or complaint.
If you believe that there is a review on LateRooms.com that should be removed due to the fact that it may offend or be illegal, please let us know and we will investigate and take action if appropriate.
Please be advised that any review that you post on LateRooms.com will be shared across all websites operated by LateRooms Ltd including miniBreaks.com and may be distributed to selected LateRooms.com partner websites.
Please be aware the name and location you choose in the reviews form will be displayed alongside your review.
You may not use, or allow others to use, your review questionnaire to:
If you wish to complain about, or have any concerns about any review left by others on the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.