Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
Reviews - Travelodge Dublin Stephens Green
• Air conditioning.
• Wireless Internet access available in all Travelodge bedrooms and public areas.
• Prices quoted are per room, single, double and twin rooms available.
• Bedrooms are spacious; with twin, double and triples, all set with comfy duvets.
• Rooms have complimentary tea and coffee making facilities.
• Trouser press + irons.
• Fast Check in - no need to check out.
• Drinks and snacks vending.
• Flat screen TV with news and sports channels.
• Corporate rates available.
• Travelodge Stephens Green is a non smoking hotel.
• Adjacent multistory secure car park: overnight rate € 5.00.
• 2 meeting rooms which can accommodate up to 60 people.
• Full lounge, bar serving snacks and full meals.
• Secure multi-storey ca parking available adjacent to hotel.
The hotel offers a modern Café/Bar which opens daily for breakfast and evening meals: from 7am midweek and 8am weekends.
This Dublin Hotel is situated in an excellent location in the heart of Dublin City. On the doorstep of the hotel you will find a vast array of restaurants, pubs and some of the Dublin's top cultural, historical and leisure attractions: :
• St Stephens Green Luas Station.
• The Gaiety Theatre.
• Trinity College.
• The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI).
• Guinness Store House.
• Stephen's Green Shopping Centre.
• Grafton street.
• Temple Bar.
Reviews can only be left by customers of LateRooms who have booked and stayed at this property. All reviews are left in accordance with our conditions of posting.
All reviews posted are the opinions of people who have stayed at this accommodation, not of LateRooms.com. These opinions may vary greatly and should be considered alongside all the other information available for this property. If you have more questions regarding our guest reviews read our FAQS.
Terms and Conditions of Hotel Reviews
Only the opinions of a person, or people, who have actually stayed at the hotel(s) concerned may be submitted. You must accept all liability for the contents of all postings made by you, or on your behalf.
Please be aware that the hotel which you review will receive a preview of your comments 2 days prior to them appearing on the website. The hotelier may request your booking reference number in order to address your comments. In some circumstances this may affect your anonymity, but only with regard to the hotel you are reviewing. Your review may be withheld for up to fourteen days, while LateRooms.com vet all comments for posting.
We will review all submissions for basic profanities and vulgar language, and we reserve the right to remove (or not publish) comments at our discretion. We also reserve the right to identify you in response to a court order, threat of legal action or complaint.
If you believe that there is a review on LateRooms.com that should be removed due to the fact that it may offend or be illegal, please let us know and we will investigate and take action if appropriate.
Please be advised that any review that you post on LateRooms.com will be shared across all websites operated by LateRooms Ltd including miniBreaks.com and may be distributed to selected LateRooms.com partner websites.
Please be aware the name and location you choose in the reviews form will be displayed alongside your review.
You may not use, or allow others to use, your review questionnaire to:
If you wish to complain about, or have any concerns about any review left by others on the site, please contact email@example.com.