Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
Reviews - Clink 261 Hostel
|3||Self Classified Hostel||Ratings explained|
Our hostel has a very British feel; it’s draped in Union Jacks, a picture of the Queen adorns our walls and a cosy fireplace invites you to exchange stories with fellow travellers.
Our reception is manned 24/7 by multi-lingual staff. We have no curfew, but you need your keycard to gain access to the hostel and your room.
We offer clean and modern facilities such as a self-catering kitchen, a chic internet corner where you can write emails, a comfy lounge to play Wii or kick back and relax in front of its huge plasma TV, a laundry and even a travel desk at reception. Our bathrooms were fully refurbished in Spring 2012. Unlimited free wifi in all our common areas!
● Passport, driver's license or government issued identity card required upon check-in.
● Guests can check-in until 4am. Guests will only be able to access their room after 2.30pm. A luggage room is available for them to use if they arrive earlier than 2.30pm. Check out time is 10am.
● Note that all our dorms are mixed unless a girl dorm is booked.
● Guests that wish to bring their children under 16 years of age must book whole dorms or private rooms.
● Bookings cannot be accepted from any underage person unless they are accompanied by an adult over 18. They will be refused check-in.
● When booking dorm beds in dorm rooms, we cannot guarantee that you will all be staying in the same room. We suggest booking private rooms if you don't want your clients to be split.
● If you wish to cancel your reservation, you will need to notify us by email 48 hours in advance of your arrival date (and 7 days before the arrival dates of the 29th, 30th and 31st of December 2013 ). However, if you only let us know within 2 days before your arrival, or fail to show up on the arrival date, you will be charge in full for your stay. Please note that the deposit paid to this website is not refundable.
In the event of a no show the hostel charges all nights on customer's credit card..
● In the event of Force Majeure (governmental action; fire; flood; insurrection; earthquake; power failure; riot; explosion; embargo, transportation interruption of any kind; terrorist attack; acts of God… ) affecting your booking, the company reserves the right to receive any outstanding payments in connection to your confirmed booking.
Groups (+15 people)
● You will be asked to pay a non-refundable deposit of the 1st night a week after booking is made. The balance will be required 3 weeks before arrival.
● One group leader will be required to give a credit card upon arrival for a “Group Deposit”. This will need to be the card holder. We will pre-authorize the card for £300 in case of breakage or for not respecting coach stopping/parking rules.
● If your group is arriving by coach, make sure to contact us for information on where to stop and park.
● If you do not inform us by email when booking we cannot guarantee for your group to be in the same rooms and depending on availability your booking might be cancelled.
We offer clean and cheerful dormitories as well as private rooms and great facilities:
- Free continental buffet breakfast.
- Free bed linen
- Free Wifi
- Free luggage room storage
- Free safety deposit for valuables at reception
- Free movies!
- Free travel information
- Fully equipped self-catering kitchen
- Superb reception lounge area and cosy fire place!
- Lounge Area in the basement stocked with couches, armchairs and a plasma TV to watch!
- Come and play Wii in the Clink lounge, what a great way to meet people!
- New funky Internet corner
- Laundry room
- Looking for work- ask at reception.
- Direct links to Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton and Victoria.
So if it's the real London experience you're looking for, come to Clink261 and start living it!
Reviews can only be left by customers of LateRooms who have booked and stayed at this property. All reviews are left in accordance with our conditions of posting.
All reviews posted are the opinions of people who have stayed at this accommodation, not of LateRooms.com. These opinions may vary greatly and should be considered alongside all the other information available for this property. If you have more questions regarding our guest reviews read our FAQS.
Terms and Conditions of Hotel Reviews
Only the opinions of a person, or people, who have actually stayed at the hotel(s) concerned may be submitted. You must accept all liability for the contents of all postings made by you, or on your behalf.
Please be aware that the hotel which you review will receive a preview of your comments 2 days prior to them appearing on the website. The hotelier may request your booking reference number in order to address your comments. In some circumstances this may affect your anonymity, but only with regard to the hotel you are reviewing. Your review may be withheld for up to fourteen days, while LateRooms.com vet all comments for posting.
We will review all submissions for basic profanities and vulgar language, and we reserve the right to remove (or not publish) comments at our discretion. We also reserve the right to identify you in response to a court order, threat of legal action or complaint.
If you believe that there is a review on LateRooms.com that should be removed due to the fact that it may offend or be illegal, please let us know and we will investigate and take action if appropriate.
Please be advised that any review that you post on LateRooms.com will be shared across all websites operated by LateRooms Ltd including miniBreaks.com and may be distributed to selected LateRooms.com partner websites.
Please be aware the name and location you choose in the reviews form will be displayed alongside your review.
You may not use, or allow others to use, your review questionnaire to:
If you wish to complain about, or have any concerns about any review left by others on the site, please contact email@example.com.