- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Room was booked on Late Rooms and we were given a free upgrade to a suite on arrival. Huge space and excellent facilities. Nice touches were..."
"Perfect. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, not to mention all bilingual. The room was of an exceptional standard. I will be boo..."
"Hotel was of the quality expected, modern and attractive. Our room was as it should be but the the second room had no toiletries or hair dry..."
"This hotel is in a great location right in the centre, and just a few miles from Eurostar station. It's a comfortable hotel with very helpfu..."
"I've stayed here several times on business trips and find the hotel to be central / well located and the rooms are of a good standard. Hotel..."
About the hotel
The Radisson Blu Royal Hotel is a first-class hotel located in the very heart of Brussels. It is only 4 walking min. away from the famous Grand'Place, the chocolate and the beer museums, from the main cultural, shopping & restaurants areas, as well as from all major international transport from the Central Station, which provides direct connections to Brussels Airport, Thalys and Eurostar terminals.
All rooms and suites are designed in four innovative styles: the BRAND NEW Urban Style, New York Mansion, Maritime and At Home- all carefully designed with the traveler in mind. The NEWLY DESIGNED Urban style rooms are distinguished by bright colours and a simple, clear design, with leather details. Unique, edgy and splashed with color, Urban Rooms take a bold stance with iconic art to create a modern atmosphere. While the New York Mansion style rooms include plush turquoise carpet and dark wood furniture with silver and black piano accents, creating a lounge atmosphere, the Maritime and At Home styles offer guests a more intimate ambiance with elegant design. The striking and bright Atrium Restaurant & Lounge serves international and Belgian cuisine under an impressive eight-storey glass dome. Lunch and dinner become a unique experience in the multi awarded-winning Sea Grill restaurant. The freshly refurbished Pebblewood Corner will provide you with a magnificent Super Breakfast. Service and facilities: Concierge, 24h room service, Fitness Club with sauna & massage and Free Internet! Children and extra beds All children under 3 years stay free of charge in a crib. All older children or adults are charged EUR 45 per person per night for extra beds (N. B: one child under 17 Y/O stays free if sharing parent's existing bed) The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1. Children over 12 Y/O are charged EUR 29 per person per day for breakfast. All guest rooms are strictly non-smoking; those guests found to be smoking will be fined accordingly.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Solarium, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/07/2013 to 03/06/2016 - CITY TAX NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATE (€7.58 PER ROOM PER NIGHT) - DIRECT PAYMENT AT THE HOTEL. The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in Brussels are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel, free upgrade
Room was booked on Late Rooms and we were given a free upgrade to a suite on arrival.
Huge space and excellent facilities. Nice touches were the coffee machine and toiletries. Only downside was the cleaners waking us at 7:30 am on holiday. Location is central but the area is run down and dated.
The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, not to mention all bilingual. The room was of an exceptional standard. I will be booking the radison wherever I go and would 100% book this hotel for a stay in brussels again.