This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Nestled in the truly charming Trivium Antiguum area, surrounded by a tangle of intertwining cobbled streets and squares – a delightful locale. The residence compromises a typical Italian country villa, built in stone and partially covered by creeping vines. In close proximity to a number of shops and cafes, and set adjacent from a lovely tree-lined park, you are able to make the most of both worlds.
All rooms are beautifully furnished in a traditional rustic manner, with splashed of classical design. Featuring polished wood furnishing, spacious comfortable bedding and every modern convenience, you are sure to have a more than comfortable stay. A sumptuous breakfast is available to every guest.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool , Mountain Bike Hire
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/06/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Rates do not include city tax: 1,50 euro per per person per night. The amount has to be paid cash on arrival. The LateRooms.com rate for Villa Cattani Stuart in Pesaro is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet