- 1 guest reviews
"We were shown to our room by the owners daughter who was unsure of any details. Comfortable beds. Dated accommodation and cooked breakfast o..."
About the hotel
Wringford Cottages are set in four acres of grounds in a beautiful and slightly wild location on the South coast of Cornwall. We have six cottages ranging in size from 1 to 5 bedrooms and sleeping from 2 to 11 people. On site there is a heated indoor swimming pool, two games rooms and both indoor and outdoor play areas.
The local villages of Cawsand and Kingsand (10 minutes walk) are quaint and interesting with a smuggling history, nice beaches and yachts moored in the bay. The surrounding area provides countless places to visit and things to do including Mount Edgcumbe house and country park, the Eden project, the largest aquarium in Britain, sailing, diving, windsurfing and golf courses.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Indoor Pool , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
A one night stay
We were shown to our room by the owners daughter who was unsure of any details.
Comfortable beds. Dated accommodation and cooked breakfast only available form 08:30 to 09:00. A very limited time period especially as we wanted a later start on Sunday, clearly a time table established at the convenience of the owner and not the paying guests. The over bath shower was poor in that it was either very hot or very cold with brief interludes of warm inbetween. Would I stay again, no thanks. Our room was discounted to £100. There are much better places at lower prices in Cornwall.