- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Stayed in retreat at 21, room was stunning. Staff were very attentive. Food was superb. Would love to do it all again...."
"The most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. Can't wait to make a return and spend another night in this great hotel...."
"Beautiful hotel stunning rooms lovely people 5 stars xxx..."
"Was really suprised at how beautiful this hotel was. The bedroom had a four poster bed which was so comfortable. The views from the room was..."
"We stayed in the annex which is basically an upstairs flat across the road from the Hotel. It was not what we had envisioned (we were think..."
About the hotel
Positioned deep in Bronte Country and with a wealth of heritage, this Victorian manor house offers luxurious guest bedrooms,restaurant and free Wi-Fi. In three quarters of an acre of mature gardens, the house retains many original features and antique furniture. All 12 bedrooms have been decorated with a sophisticated and unique style, sympathetically combining modern day amenities such as digital TV channels, heated towel rails and free Wi-Fi in most rooms with many original features.
Dining in the intimate candle lit restaurant is a unique experience, the informal and relaxed setting playing host to locally sourced food that is cooked to perfection at reasonable prices. Three private hot tubs can be found at the hotel - in the main house, the secret garden and the Sanctuary Spa - with two more located across the road from the main house, in the Chauffeur Gardeners cottage. Haworth, also known as Bronte Country after the world famous novelist sisters, is steeped in English heritage that forms the essence of the hotel’s reputation as one of the top luxury guest houses in Yorkshire. AA breakfast and dinner award.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 27/04/2009 to 31/12/2014 - *** Please note that reservations for a Friday or a Saturday require a minimum two night stay *** *** Please note that reservations for Bank Holidays and New Year require minimum three night stay * The LateRooms.com rates for Ashmount Guest House and Restaurant in Haworth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed in retreat at 21, room was stunning.
Staff were very attentive. Food was superb. Would love to do it all again.
The most comfortable bed I've ever slept in.
Can't wait to make a return and spend another night in this great hotel.