- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"We stayed here for just the one evening, and we had our 2 year old daughter with us. The family room we were in was very spacious and the be..."
"Staff very courteous and polite, room spotlessly clean, everything worked as it should. Can't recommend it highly enough...."
"This was a return booking and the service and food was excellent, as we remembered. The only difference was that this time we were staying i..."
"Enjoyed our stay..."
About the hotel
Originally a farm house which dates from the turn of the century, this charming pub and restaurant also boasts accommodation of a high standard. We have 4 deluxe double bedrooms and 3 deluxe family bedrooms. All are en suite, decorated to a high standard and have tea/coffee making facilities, t.
v. and hairdryers. All rooms are non smoking and we are sorry but pets are not allowed. All prices include a full English breakfast which uses local produce where possible. While staying with us you can use our excellent bar and restaurant facilities but we are also an ideal base for visiting many attractions and taking advantage of a host of activities.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Quad Biking, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Station Inn in Kendal are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay - 2 adults and a 2 year old
We stayed here for just the one evening, and we had our 2 year old daughter with us.
The family room we were in was very spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Everything was nice and tidy and clean, and the staff were very friendly. We booked a table for tea, which was a good job we did as it got very busy on the evening. The food was delicious and the service was very good all evening. We would definitely stay here again in the future.
Staff very courteous and polite, room spotlessly clean, everything worked as it should.
Can't recommend it highly enough.