- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Brilliant value for money! Couldn't hear any traffic during the night and got a fantastic sleep. The staff were all very happy, friendly and..."
"This was the second time I have stayed at the Pride of Lincoln, and would return. Both stays were business trips and the first time. I was o..."
"The staff at this hotel obviously enjoy their jobs and it comes across from the time we arrived until we left. All staff from reception, bar..."
"Visiting an Old Friend in Nearby Village of Nettleham. This Hotel was Close & Well priced for an Overnight Before Travelling Back Home. Room..."
"The Pride of Lincoln is a modern pub with good quality accommodation. The room was clean the bed comfortable and the facilities were very go..."
About the hotel
Located on the edge of the historic city of Lincoln, this modern purpose-built hotel with a distinctive roundhouse feature is situated in a quiet area of nature reserves and country parks just south of the city. The A1 is just 12 miles away, making the New Inn a relaxing base for doing business in Lincolnshire or planning a last minute short break. With free parking and a fully equipped meeting and function room, the hotel is ideal for meetings and away days too.
The hotel has 20 en-suite bedrooms including executive, twin and family rooms, all with flat-screen digital TV, unlimited free Wi-Fi for guests and tea and coffee making facilities. There is ample free parking and a family friendly Fayre & Square pub restaurant on site. Within easy reach of Southwell racecourse and Elizabethan Doddington Hall and less than 6 miles from Lincoln city centre, with its spectacular cathedral and impressive Norman castle, the hotel is conveniently located 12 miles from the A1 just off the A46 at Lincoln Fields Business Park.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Brilliant value for money.
Couldn't hear any traffic during the night and got a fantastic sleep. The staff were all very happy, friendly and helpful. Would absolutely recommend to anyone!
Pride of Lincoln
Accommodation was a little tired in appearance.
Could do with an update. Carpet stained. Duvet covers torn. Walls in need of a clean. My daughter didn't want to stay. Staff friendly.