- Very Good
- 77 guest reviews
"Good clean accommodation. Not fancy but all that is needed is there...."
"Very small plain single room. Had an interconnecting door, locked but not by me and no bolt. Chain on door to room broken. Small single bed...."
"Lovely spacious room and comfortable..."
"Good quality of room, nice and clean. Food in restaurant is brilliant and friendly staff...."
"hotel was very good for seeing friends out together, have a drink and nice meal and having good night sleep. ideal for those person or perso..."
About the hotel
Surrounded by picturesque Welsh countryside in the affluent village of Langstone, The New Inn is a family friendly hotel on the rural outskirts of Newport, just minutes from the M4 motorway and close to some of the best golf courses in the UK, including Celtic Manor. Cardiff and Bristol are both less than 30 minutes away on the M4, making the New Inn a relaxing base for doing business in either city, or planning a last minute short break. With free parking and a fully equipped meeting and function room, the hotel is ideal for meetings and away days too.
The hotel has 35 en-suite bedrooms including family and pet-friendly rooms, all with flat-screen digital TV, unlimited free Wi-Fi for guests and tea and coffee making facilities. There is ample free parking and a Fayre & Square pub restaurant and Wacky Warehouse on site. Less than 20 miles from Cardiff and close to Newport, historic Caerleon and the famous Celtic Manor course, the hotel is conveniently located just 1. 6 miles off junction 24 of the M4, on the A48 Chepstow Road.
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Good clean accommodation.
Not fancy but all that is needed is there.
Just about ok but would not stay again.
Very small plain single room.
Had an interconnecting door, locked but not by me and no bolt. Chain on door to room broken. Small single bed. Walls thin, so noise from corridor and other rooms. Tea and coffee making - I teabag, 1 sachet of coffee. Rather mean I thought. Shower had very low water pressure. Nice, helpful staff made this a better experience. Room similar to Travelodge but not as big and a very inferior bed. More expensive than the average Travelodge. Good breakfast and free wifi ( The Cloud) were a plus.