- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"The hotel is local to my mums place and we used to have a stay over after a long haul flight from LHR. The room was on the ground floor and..."
"The staff both front of desk and other were very good, the lady on the front desk went out of her way to to make my stay very relaxing. Woul..."
"The food was very poor full breakfast was greasey and the continental was very poor with no meats or cheese. Would not eat there again..."
"Excellent location for us, went to London one day so hotel was well placed to use the train station...."
About the hotel
Located in the affluent village of Gerrards Cross, the Georgian-style Ethorpe Hotel is a former gentleman’s residence with exposed beams and snug corners, the ideal springboard for exploring Buckinghamshire’s outstanding natural beauty or day trips to London, just 30 minutes by rail. Offering excellent rail and motorway access, and with Beaconsfield, Watford and Slough all within easy reach, The Ethorpe is a perfect base for doing business in the area from a relaxing rural base or planning a last minute London trip. The hotel has ample free parking and a fully equipped meeting and function room.
The hotel has 36 rooms with en-suite bathrooms including family, disabled and four poster rooms. Each room has flat-screen digital TV, tea and coffee making facilities, unlimited Wi-Fi for guests and access to the welcoming Chef & Brewer pub restaurant on site. Cliveden Gardens and the glorious Chiltern Hills are nearby, and London’s attractions are just a 30 minute direct rail journey to London Marylebone station. The hotel is easy to find on Packhorse Road at the heart of Gerrards Cross, close to the M40 and M25.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 14/06/2015 to 22/06/2015 - The Pub & Restaurant will be closed for refurbishment from 14th June to 21st June 2015. Continental breakfast will be available, but no other food and drink will be on sale between these dates. The LateRooms.com rates for Ethorpe Hotel by Good Night Inns in Gerrards Cross are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel but not impressed with room
The hotel is local to my mums place and we used to have a stay over after a long haul flight from LHR.
The room was on the ground floor and catered for disabled clients which is ok but looked like a hospital in parts. Nice staff and food. The most annoying part was as we were on the ground floor and near the bar area we could hear all the talking and laughing from the bar. We couldn't sleep for hours and it was only our jet lag tiredness that stopped us from asking to be moved.
The staff both front of desk and other were very good, the lady on the front desk went out of her way to to make my stay very relaxing.
Would highly recommend this hotel