- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"We only had one night in Tallinn on out way back from St Petersberg. The re are lots of hotels in the old town and I'm glad that we picked t..."
About the hotel
The building of the Savoy Boutique Hotel has been renovated in accordance with the art déco style. It is characterised by decoration, use of luxurious materials and different elements of modern art. There are 44 rooms in the hotel: 3 suites, 5 single rooms, 28 Classic double or twin rooms, 8 Superior double or twin rooms.
All rooms are luxuriously furnished and complete with accessories and details that should satisfy the needs of demanding customers: air-conditioning, mini bars, hairdryers, TV, bathrobes and slippers. The Savoy Boutique Hotel offers WiFi wireless Internet access throughout the hotel.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Porter, Public Air Conditioning
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Savoy Boutique Hotel in Tallinn are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One night in Tallinn
We only had one night in Tallinn on out way back from St Petersberg.
The re are lots of hotels in the old town and I'm glad that we picked the Savoy. The hotel is in an ideal location and has been tastefully fitted out retaining much of the old features of the building. The staff were very pleasant and helpful and our room was very good. The breakfast buffet was great. Our only criticism is that it is slightly expensive but overall it was worth the spend.