- 58 guest reviews
"We had a fantastic time the hotel was amazing the host Kev was very welcoming and helpful breakfast was gorgeous could have had better. Will..."
"Loved our stay here. Friendly host, breakfasts were great, fun decor and lots of helpful information about things to see and places to go...."
"Lovely - excellent host! Fabulously comfy bed - bathrooms (1 per room) down the corridor, so private but you do need to be happy wandering i..."
"Had an absolutely wonderful stay at Bats & Broomsticks! Kev was very welcoming and had us laughing straight away! The place had amazing déco..."
"Friendly, knowledgeable hosts, excellent novelty theme featuring a talking butler vampire, hanging bats, four poster beds and I even found a..."
About the hotel
Gothic/ Dracula themed Guesthouse. All our rooms are four poster doubles, each decorated in unique Gothic style. T.
V with sky freeview channels, video/D. V. D with lots of scary movies for your enjoyment! Tea and coffee making facilities, each room has its own separate private bathroom with bath. Full meaty or vegetarian breakfast, yogurts, fruit and cereals, served in candlelit breakfast room to Gothic tunes! Situated a five minute walk from Whitby town centre. Limited car parking please phone before booking to reserve a parking space if required, and secure motorbike parking available, upon request. Sorry not suitable for children under 8 years old. Two night minimum stay at weekends and three nights at bank holidays. Check- in after 4pm. Hope to see you soon for a spell !!!!!!!
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 17/07/2013 to 17/07/2017 - PLEASE NOTE - When making a reservation for this property please can you give an exact time of arrival at booking stage. Also Please call hotel before booking if you require parking - limited spaces The LateRooms.com rates for BATS AND BROOMSTICKS in WHITBY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent hotel, lovey people, lovely place, highly recommend will be going again.
We had a fantastic time the hotel was amazing the host Kev was very welcoming and helpful breakfast was gorgeous could have had better.
Will deffenitly be going back highly recommend.
BATS AND BROOMSTICKS
Loved our stay here.
Friendly host, breakfasts were great, fun decor and lots of helpful information about things to see and places to go.