- 15 guest reviews
"the bedroom was a little underwhelming with a droopy shower head and a lumpy mattress. However, for the price and location it was a good dea..."
"Excellent hospitality, staff were very helpful and friendly. Room was a little cramped especially the enSuite how was adequate for a short s..."
"First I will say that the staff were lovely, very helpful. I turned up for breakfast with 10mins before service ended, but it was no trouble..."
"Disappointed with the breakfast, although it was well cooked there were no condiment's, etc available...."
"Just returned from a two night stay here and although there was remedial work being carried out to Gulliver we were given a lovely room next..."
About the hotel
The Gullivers is a charming, elegant and tranquil Georgian Townhouse in central Brighton, located on the picturesque New Steine square. Following recent refurbishment, the Gullivers has re-opened with a mix of baroque and contemporary design incorporating a unique attention to detail and the most personal and friendly of service. From the moment you arrive to your departure, you will be truly looked after.
During check-in you can take in the relaxing surroundings of our Gullivers Lounge and Hallways - surrounded by original artwork and caricature murals - you will be personally shown to your bedroom and all the facilities your room has to offer will be explained. Throughout your stay staff are on hand to assist with any query you may have, and on check-out (after a hearty breakfast, of course), we will ensure you an efficient and memorable departure, wishing you a pleasant journey and hoping you return again soon. A personalised concierge service is at the guests' disposal 24 hours a day for all requirements and needs and each of the bedrooms has been designed to incorporate comfort and style with modern needs, suiting both leisure and corporate clients alike. The New Steine Bistro, located at our sister hotel 2 doors down, is our own restaurant, which caters for snacks throughout the day and evening 7 days a week, with a full a la carte available Tuesday to Saturday inclusive in the evening. Offering homemade French cuisine along with British fare, with either a full a la carte menu or daily 3 course special menu, it is the perfect place to enjoy exquisite food in a welcoming environment. We also have available for hire a selection of conference rooms with full facilities, with a capacity up to 55 people theatre style, which can be hired out on a room only basis, or on a selection of Day and 24 Hour delegate rates. Please note that, as we are a small intimate venue, we are unable to accept children under the age of 3 years old within the breakfast room, restaurant or bar. However room service breakfast and dinner can be arranged at no additional charge.
- 24 Hour Reception , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/05/2014 to 30/05/2020 - Please note that, as we are a small intimate venue, we are unable to acceptchildren under the age of 3 years old within the breakfast room, restaurantor bar. However room service breakfast and din The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
47% would recommend it to a friend
the bedroom was a little underwhelming with a droopy shower head and a lumpy mattress.
However, for the price and location it was a good deal but with so many other similar guest houses around I wouldn't return to this particular one.
Last Minute Booking
Excellent hospitality, staff were very helpful and friendly.
Room was a little cramped especially the enSuite how was adequate for a short stay of one night on this occasion.