- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Staff were friendly, accommodating and went out of their way to help, room was comfortable and view was amazing!..."
"Room was adequate but a bit small. Location was excellent being close to town centre via a pleasant walk along St james Street or Sea Front...."
"Excuse the title pun......I couldn't help it. Gullivers is a good option in Brighton. I stay in Brighton often for overnight business stays..."
"Stayed for two nights in a double room . Room was very clean with a large bathroom and seperate toilet . Nicely decorated and very comfortab..."
"They happily let me leave my bag on checkout and then when I called back for it in the evening they were happy to let me use the facilities..."
About the hotel
The Gullivers is a charming, elegant and tranquil Georgian Townhouse in central Brighton, located on the picturesque New Steine square. Following recent refurbishment, the Gullivers has re-opened with a mix of baroque and contemporary design incorporating a unique attention to detail and the most personal and friendly of service. From the moment you arrive to your departure, you will be truly looked after.
During check-in you can take in the relaxing surroundings of our Gullivers Lounge and Hallways - surrounded by original artwork and caricature murals - you will be personally shown to your bedroom and all the facilities your room has to offer will be explained. Throughout your stay staff are on hand to assist with any query you may have, and on check-out (after a hearty breakfast, of course), we will ensure you an efficient and memorable departure, wishing you a pleasant journey and hoping you return again soon. A personalised concierge service is at the guests' disposal 24 hours a day for all requirements and needs and each of the bedrooms has been designed to incorporate comfort and style with modern needs, suiting both leisure and corporate clients alike. The New Steine Bistro, located at our sister hotel 2 doors down, is our own restaurant, which caters for snacks throughout the day and evening 7 days a week, with a full a la carte available Tuesday to Saturday inclusive in the evening. Offering homemade French cuisine along with British fare, with either a full a la carte menu or daily 3 course special menu, it is the perfect place to enjoy exquisite food in a welcoming environment. We also have available for hire a selection of conference rooms with full facilities, with a capacity up to 55 people theatre style, which can be hired out on a room only basis, or on a selection of Day and 24 Hour delegate rates. Please note that, as we are a small intimate venue, we are unable to accept children under the age of 3 years old within the breakfast room, restaurant or bar. However room service breakfast and dinner can be arranged at no additional charge.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/05/2014 to 30/05/2020 - Please note that, as we are a small intimate venue, we are unable to acceptchildren under the age of 3 years old within the breakfast room, restaurantor bar. However room service breakfast and din The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful venue for romantic getaway!
Staff were friendly, accommodating and went out of their way to help, room was comfortable and view was amazing!
Good Experience in Hotel In Good CDistrict
Room was adequate but a bit small.
Location was excellent being close to town centre via a pleasant walk along St james Street or Sea Front. District is lively and full of bars, restaurants and late night shops. Staff were attentive, friendly and effective. Breakfast was very good. This was just what I needed as a private attendee at a conference in Brighton